1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ridella

Feb 15, 2011

1. Didn't see a feedback thread for Ridella in DoA, so I started one here :)
    2. Sold a Littlefee Ante to Ridella and the transaction was perfect! She paid promptly when she said she would and communication was always pleasant. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!
    3. Thanks for starting one for me^_^ forgot to do that :P

<3333 thanks love!
    4. ^^ Ridella was part of my Dollmore GO~ Communication was good and the whole transaction was smooth from start to finish.

I wouldn't hesitate to host her again :D

Thank you!
    5. Bought a couple Yo SD items from Ridella. They are very cute and her shipping was very fast.

6. Bought some YoSD clothes from Ridella, and she was a total sweetheart from start to finish. :3 Shipped quickly, excellent communication and an all around pleasure! Thanks again, dear!
    7. Ridella bought a Lati Yellow Haru from me, it was a brilliant transaction with wonderful communication, super fast payment and she kindly let me know when the package arrived safely. I would love to trade again in the future and would recommend a transaction with Ridella to everyone :aheartbea
    8. Bought a cute pink & white Lati Yellow Hoodie & Pant set from Ridella. Excellent communication and super fast shipping.

Thanks! :)

I purchased a PKF set from Ridella. Good communication, fast shipping, and an overall great item! I recommend Ridella as a seller, thanks for a fabulous transaction! :)
    10. Bought a lot of Pukifee items from Ridella. She packed all items well and safe. She shipped fast and let me know when they were shipped. She was a great communicator and was a pleasure to deal with. Love the items, the transaction and the seller. She was fab!
    11. I bought some doll dresses from Ridella. She was a very sweet contact and everything went perfect. Thank you so much Dear.
    12. Ridella purchased a Lati Yellow doll from me, it was our second transaction and was as perfect as the first, great communication, super fast payment and she also kindly let me know when the doll arrived safely :chocoheart I hope we keep in touch and maybe have another transaction in the future and would highly recommend Ridella to anyone :)
    13. I bought a Lati Yellow Little Red Riding Hood Haru on a layaway from Ridella. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was awesome and shipping was fast. She even added some cute freebies since the doll was a birthday present to myself! I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you heaps, Ridella!
    14. Ridella sold me her sleeping PongPong faceplate and I couldn't be happier with it! She responded quickly to PMs and was sure to let me know when she'd shipped. The faceplate arrived well packaged, too. A+ transaction!