1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Riftress

Oct 3, 2016

1. Hi! I'm Riftress, and this is my DoA feedback thread.
      Kindly leave your feedback for me here, thank you and have a good one!

2. Riftress bought a Soom Nyer from me. Communication was perfect and payment was right in time. I would sell to them again any time!

3. Riftress purchased a Dollmore Catish Russian Rhea Vert. from me. Paid quickly and in full, and was a treat to work with! Would love to do business with again!

4. I sold a DOLLHEART outfit to Riftress. Comunication was great and she paid super quickly^^
      I would highly recommend her~~ thank you!! :kitty2:kitty2

5. Riftress purchased a Kid Zuzu Delf Corni from me. It was the perfect transaction: all communications pleasant and prompt, and she let me know when the doll arrived straight away. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

6. Riftress bought a Peakswoods Limited Edition Romantic Vampire Mia from me on a 3 month layaway, she was prompt with her payments and great with communication! She told me right away when the doll got to her safely and was always polite and nice to converse with, would definitely sell to or buy from again!

7. Riftress bought a MSD outfit from me. She paid immediately and was very friendly :) I would definitely sell to her again.

8. I sold to Riftress MSD shoes. Communication was great and payment was sent very quickly. She also let me know when shoes arrived and was just overall very sweet :) Thank you so much! :kitty2

9. Riftress bought a Doll Leaves Lilith from me. Communication was excellent and she sent payment quickly. She was great to work with!

10. Riftress sold me a Wonderful Doll Leave Face up Doll Head,,Great communication Fast Shipping Careful Packing Would buy again

11. I traded with Riftress a Soom Feny&Nency. The communication was completely clear and perfect. When the doll came, she was packaged completely carefully and safe, with hard cardboard and two different cushions inside. The doll was as mint as in her pictures.

For sure I’d do it again with her!

12. Riftess bought a pair of eyes from me, and the sale was very nice, they had good communication and paid immediately. I would definitely do business with them in the future!

13. Riftress bought a Dollmore Dollpire Shiloh from me, and everything went perfect! She asked for a 2 part layaway, and sent her payments right on time, the communication went smoothly and very friendly. She let me know when the doll arrived, which I greatly appreciated. :D She's just super sweet and a great buyer, I'd definitely recommend her, and would do bussiness with her again anytime!
      Thank you!

14. This is my 2nd time dealing with Riftress- and once again it was a happy experience :3 This time Riftress purchased a DZ YO-SD Carter doll from me and everything went smoothly. Riftress was also so kind to let me know when the doll had arrived at her place^^ Thank you many, many times!!! :kitty2 :kitty1 :kitty1

15. Riftress and I traded dolls and the doll she sent was in excellent condition. She also came with such cute extras! She was well packed too. Her communication is wonderful and she's just super nice. I'm happy to have made a new friend in the hobby from such a smooth transaction. <3

16. I bought a fullset Romantic Vampire Mia by Peak's Woods from Riftress. She was kind enough to agree to a layaway so that I could get the cutie. She shipped the doll quickly after I paid her off, and added a cute little plush bear to the set :love

Thanks a lot for the smooth transaction <3

17. I bought a Dollzone Mini Carter from Riftress.
      When I sent a message to her asking if I could buy the doll she was very fast to respond. She sent the doll very well packaged and the doll was as she had described it.
      I would definitely buy from her again, I highly recommend buying from her! :)

18. I bought a Doll Leaves Puppet-02 from Riftress, I am satisfied and would buy from Riftress again. Thank you very much.