1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rijion

May 10, 2016

1. Hi Bjd-lovers,
      please leave a feedback of transactions with me in this thread. Thanks very much :)

Rijion

2. I sold two wigs to Rijion, it was a perfect transaction! I can highly recommend Rijion. Thank you very much!

3. I sold at Soo Region.
      serious buyer and very good communication

4. I sold a Crobidoll wig to Rijion. Communication was great, she paid immediately and notified when package arrived. I highly recommend her as a great buyer! Thank you~

5. I sold an Iplehouse Giorgio to Rijion. The transaction went very smoothly, communication was great, and she paid promptly. I would happily recommend her.

6. have a great transaction with @Rijion bought 2 wigs from me......fast payment good communication...recommended buyer:)

7. I sold two pairs of Iplehouse hands to Rijion. The transaction went smoothly, the communication was very good, and she notified me as soon as the package had arrived. Rijion is a fantastic buyer and I would highly recommend her.
      Many thanks! :D

8. I sold my Iplehouse Edan to Rijion. Good communication, paid as per the layaway terms as agreed and let me know when Edan arrived. Thank you for a great transaction :)

9. I sold a DZ Scarecrow Hal sleeping head to Rijion. Communication was good and they were very pleasant to deal with. A++

10. Rijion bought two Iplehouse BIDs from me. She was a real pleasure to deal with, communication was great and I can tell that my girls are now in good hands. I definitely recommend dealing with her :3nodding:

11. Rijion bought an Iplehouse Naias from me and the transaction went beautifully! They were sweet and communication was perfect. They even helped me figure out something with the tracking number! I would definitely sell to them any time, and definitely recommend them highly. <3

12. Rijion bought a Supiadoll Lina head from me. Everything went perfect. Communication was great and payment was done fast. Rijion also let me know when they received the package. I'm very happy with the transaction, I highly recommend them and I would sell to them again without hesitation.
      Thank you very much for everything! :)

13. Rijion bought a Iplehouse bliss from us
      The communication was great, and payments was on point <3

Rijion was also a super adorable person to talk with
      i highly recommend Rijion as buyer
      thank you so much

14. Rijion bought an iplehouse lahela from me on layaway. all payments were made as discussed and communication was excellent. A pleasure to sell to.

15. POSITIVE
      @Rijion has bought an Iplehouse SID Aria body in normal skin in a split from me.
      The communication with her was great, very kind and friendly. She paid exactly on the day as we have negotiated. She also let me know as the package arrived. Overall it was a smooth transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much! :)

16. Rijion purchased an Iplehouse YID body from me. The body was purchased via layaway and payments were made exactly as promised! Communication from Rijion was friendly and prompt- and she was so sweet to also let me know as soon as she had received the parcel. I would be happy to do business with this lovely DOA member anytime again - and I highly recommend her to others here on the forum^^ Thank you many, many times for a positive transaction :kitty2

17. Did a great split with this lovely person! Layaway for the head was on time and communication was great. She let me know when the doll arrived and sent me photos too. Will definitely deal with her again ;)

18. Rijion bought an Iplehouse Elin doll from me on layaway and she was a total pleasure to deal with. She is a wonderful kind person and so sweet and friendly. Her communication was first class and her payments totally reliable and on time. I can highly recommend Rijion to do business with and I hope to deal with her again.