1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rikka_Mika

Jul 11, 2009

1. If you've ever done a transaction with me please leave a response here about the experience. :) Thank you!

2. I bought a skirt and shirt - communication was good and very friendly, and it arrived in perfect condition very quickly! Thanks so much!

3. bought a pair of msd shoes and socks from Rikka_Mika and the transaction was awesome... shipped fast and everything thank you :)

4. Rikka_Mika bought a doll from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Good, friendly communications, prompt payment (as prompt as circumstances allowed), and she let me know the minute she received the package. She even sent photos of Tessa showing me how happy she was. I would love to have her as a customer again, and would recommend her to anyone!

5. I bought two knitted MSD tops from Rikka_Mika- the communication was friendly, and they arrived quickly in perfect condition!

6. I bought a MSD-sized shirt from Rikka_Mika and everything went wonderfully! Very fast shipping and excellent communication. I highly reccomend her.

7. Rikka_Mika participated in my recent Leekeworld group order. She was great to work with. Very friendly and quick communication and payments. Thank you again for your participation!

8. She asked me to order Volks FCS and I did it.
      She's very kind and generous.
      I strongly recommand her as a good buyer !

9. I bought a ChocoBrown DollGa wig off her, and it went fantastically. She was very nice to communicate with, she shipped promptly and the wig was in exactly the conditioned described, as well as fitting my doll wonderfully. ^-^ She's wonderful to buy from!

10. I bought an Eve Cream Leeke Wig from Rikka_Mika, the transaction went great! I received it very quickly and in excellent condition! Excellent Seller! A++++++++

11. I bought a MSD from Rikka_Mika. She's really kind^_^ even taught me the steps to use Paypal.
      Well packaged and fast shipping! Everything was just great.
      Thanks a lot^^

12. I bought a Leeke world MSD wig from Rikka_Mika. She was very communicative and sweet the whole way through. The shipping was fast and it came very well packaged. It's in perfect shape and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Rikka!

13. Rikka_mikka purchased a yosd outfit from me and it was a fantastic transaction. She sent the most polite pm's I have ever received! She paid as fast as she could and let me know when it arrived.
      I would happily sell to her or buy from anytime :)

14. Rikka_Mika sold a doll head to me. She was very nice and careful. The head arrived today as she discribed and with perfect packing. It's a very pleasant transaction with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

15. Bought an MSD body from Rikka_Mika. The transaction was smooth and pleasant. Thank you!

16. Forgot to add, the body was also in excellent condition, good as new.

17. I bought a pair of "used once" MSD size Dollheart shoes from her. They arrived quickly and in excellent condition, the shoes look brand new! I would definitely do business with her again anytime. :)

18. I traded a YoSD outfit to Rikka_Mika for a lovely pair of MSD shoes. It was both our first times trading and it was a great experience; she was a pleasure to deal with, shipped very quickly and the shoes arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks again for taking me up on the trade!! I couldn't be happier! :aheartbea

19. I bought a volks yo-sd puff from Rikka_Mika, with short layaway. She was nice all the way and boy arrived being just as described - brand new and lovely, neatly packed and just absolutely cute x)) Transaction was smooth, answers were fast and I am completely satisfied with my purchase. Thank you very much!

20. I purchased a Volks YoSD Slip and Panties set from Rikka-Mika. Communication was great (and she's really nice!), the set arrived quickly. Thank you so much! :)