1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rikkuliam

Sep 21, 2007

1. Another great transaction with rikkuliam. thank you again YOU ROCK!!:aheartbea

2. Rikkuliam participated in a minimee GO that I ran. She paid promptly and was easy to communicate with. A great transaction all around. :)

3. I was in a group order that Rikkuliam ran; she was great at communicating updates and very swift in sending out the items. :)

4. Participated in Rikkuliam's GO and everything went smoothly and transaction was prompt and painless. :)

Thanks.

5. I participated in an M.S. group order that Rikkuliam ran and was very pleased with it. Her communication was very good and she kept the thread updated. Shipping was very quick and my items arrived well-packaged. Thank you very much! ^__^

6. Rikkuliam participated in my fifth Dollmore group order and everything was great. She paid promptly, was easy to deal with and kept up communication on her end. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

:clover Thank you for being such a great participant! It's always much appreciated! :clover

7. I joined a GO of Rikkuliam's and well I am new to just about everything here so I was glad that she was helpful and prompt. :D

8. I was part of the M.S. Go that Rikkuliam ran. Everything went great.
      Thanks for running it!!! :)

9. This is my second GO I've taken part in that was coordinated by Rikkuliam! Wonderfully organized and good updates. Quickly shipped, and overall, a great experience. Thanks!

10. Participated in an M.S Shop GO that Rikkuliam ran and was very satisfied with the whole experience. The updates were timely and the shipping quick. I'd definitely join another!

Thanks for your hard word!

11. I participated in Britt's M.S. Group Order. She was very friendly in communications and keeps everyone updated, and things were quickly shipped from her once it reached the U.S.! Thanks and I'd love to participate again ^^.

12. I participated in MS Shop GO Rikkuliam ran. She was an excellent GO organizer and always kept us updated with new regarding to this group order. I am definitely recommending her and if she was to run another group order of my interest, I'd feel safe ordering with her again.
      Thank you!!

--- yeast

13. I was in a group order that Rikkuliam ran. The company gave us some problems, but she dealt with everything very well and was very quick with communication throughout the entire transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to participate in another one of her group orders. Thanks alot!

14. i bought a set of DIM sd size headphones from . response to my pms were very prompt and communication was superb. item received was brand new and very well packaged. this was a very pleasant transaction and i would definitely buy from her again!

thank you!!!

15. Rikku bought a doll from me. Paid in full right away and had good communication. Definitely a top-notch buyer :)

16. I have once again commissioned Rikkuliam and couldn't be happier with the shirts I got!

17. Rikkuliam participated in a recent Dollmore Group Order I ran. Communication was excellent and payments were prompt. Thank you so much for helping to make the GO a success! ^^

18. Rikkuliam was lovely to work with! She commissioned a faceup from me; paid promptly and kept up her end of communications throughout the whole process. Thank you so much! :clover

19. Great buyer! Prompt in response and kept great contact. I would definitely be happy to sell to again! Thanks again~

20. I bought LE Zuzu Delf Artist Corni from Rikkuliam.
      Great contact, really fast shipping. kitty was very well packaged ^^. No harm recieved.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea