1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rikkuliam

Sep 21, 2007

1. Rikkuliam purchased an SD Raphael shirt from me.
      This is my 2nd (maybe 3rd?) great transaction with her.
      As always, payment was fast and she kept good communication.
      I would, of course, sell to her again!
      Thanks and enjoy! :)

2. I bought a SOOM Amber Fauna Tail.
      Seller is communications nice and friendly.
      This is a very pleasant transaction.

3. I bought a Soom Afi eyes from Rkkuliam. She was great, communication was fast and easy, shipped soon after payment. All in all everything was super. :)
      Thanks!

4. I just bought a Leekeworld Min head from Rikkuliam and everything was perfect!

Rikkuliam was very patient with my small but frequent layaway payments over the past month. Communication was excellent, we kept up a friendly correspondence throughout the entire process.

The head arrived packed up super well, not a single scratch! Rikkuliam packed the head in so much bubble wrap it couldn't move inside the box, then that box was placed in another box that was a perfect fit so there was absolutely no rattling around.

I could not be happier with my purchase and should the opportunity arise I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Rikkuliam again!

5. I just purchased a critter hoodie from Rikkuliam and it was fabulously made! Not only did she make it as I requested but had superfast shipping too! Thank you! I highly recommend her work!

6. Britt purchased my Pipos Ringo and the transaction was perfect in every way. Friendly communication and immediate payment. It was really a pleasure to sell to Britt. hope you love the little guy as much as I did!!!

7. Rikkuliam ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design (even sent a series of awesome pics!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

8. I ordered two yosd hoodies from Rikkuliam. They were shipped fast, communication was great and they are adorable, very well made, and oh so cute. I would recommend this seller and will probably order with them again!!

Thanks for a smooth transaction !

9. I commissioned Rikkuliam for a dinosaur hoodie for my conjoined twin slim yoSD girls. Although I know (from my own experience) that sewing for them is really difficult, and even though Rikkuliam never saw them in person to model the hoodie on them, it still came out AMAZINGLY and it fits them like a dream! Rikkuliam communicated with me a lot through the whole process, and because of that, the hoodie ended up exactly like I wanted it. I would not hesitate to commission Rikkuliam again in the future! My girls love their new shirt!

10. Sold a little items to Rikkuliam.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

11. I comissionned Rikkuliam for a Stitch hoodie in msd size. She was pleasent to communicate with and always gave me update. She shipped quickly upon completition too.

Thanks for a great hoodie!

12. I commissioned a YoSD Elephant hoodie from Rikkuliam. Her work is amazing!

She is such a lovely person as well. She is amazing seller and artist.

I would love to comission her again whenever I get the money~>.<

I LOVE HER HOODIE!

Thank you so much Rikkuliam. My little girl couldnot be more happy~

----- Deng <3

13. I commissioned a snow dragon hoodie from Rikkuliam. She updated me frequently with plenty of pictures at each stage of the sewing process and was patient with my frequent changes and nitpicking of the position of the snowflakes buttons on the hoodie. She even made two separate trips to the stores to find the snowflake buttons I wanted. A very helpful, very patient person to deal with. WOuld definitely reccommend to commission from!:D:D:D

14. Sold two laptop props to Rikkuliam.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

15. Awesome seller!! I bought two dino hoodies off her. She communicated really well, advised me and helped me to choose/sort out the colours, and they turned out awesome! I got the package really quickly too. :D!

16. I sold some clothes to Rikkuliam and she was a total delight to deal with. Rikkuliam is very friendly in her communications, paid promptly, and was nice enough to let me know when her items arrived. Thanks for a great transaction. :D

17. Rikkuliam purchased a Pukifee cardigan from me ^^ Payment was very quick and communication was prompt and really pleasant! Everything went smoothly~

Thanks so much <3

18. I recently sold a puki faceplate to Rikkuliam, and I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went! Communication was fun, friendly, and clear. Payment was prompt, and I was informed when the faceplate made it home!

I'm really excited to see how the puki turns out, and looking forward to seeing pictures!

19. I did a trade for two Yo hoodies from Britt...really great communication and the hoodies are FANTASTIC. I am very impressed with the craftsmanship!

20. I commissioned a custom dino hoodie from Britt. Communication was great, and she informed me every step of the way~ Received the hoodie for my friend's YoSD recently and we absolutely love it!! High quality professional (not to mention adorable) work! Will definitely commission her again in the future. :)