1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rikugou

Mar 27, 2007

1. Since I started a sales thread in the Marketplace, thought I'd make a feedback thread too.

If you've had a transaction with me, please leave your feedback here. ^^

2. Bought glass eyes from rikugou. Great contact and a pleasure to deal with ^^

3. Had a good transaction with Rikugou. It was quick and easy, thank you!:)

4. Love the cell phones and the service was /fast/!

Thanks so much..:>

5. Ordered a cellie and riku sent it very fast and good condition too. Go for Riku!

6. Buying from Riku was a great experience. Fast replies to PMs, and the boots I bought are fantastic!

7. Bought a cell from Rikugou. Quite an attentive seller. I had a nice buying experience. :3

I'd do business again.

8. Bought a nice pair of eyes fro rikugou: friendly & helpful, would definately buy from them again :)

Lucy

9. Bought a little cellphone from Rikugou, prompt and businesslike and the communication was great. :] Very clear in the the thread about shipping times and costs, product, etc.

Hope to buy again sometime. :3

10. Bought the cutest little cellphone for Edward. He loves it. I had a really good buying experience. ^___^

11. Jacket very beautiful and great quality!!
      It's perfect,good communication with seller ^^
      Fast sending!!!
      Perfect perfect
      Thanks !!:)

12. Little late putting up this feedback, but better late than never! ^_^
      I bought 2 cell phones from Rikugou. Overall easy transaction and good communication. Thank you!

13. Rikugou sold an Ipplehouse head to me. Communication was great, head was great, very well packaged, and shipped in a timely manner. Thanks! Playdate

14. I bought a BJD sized cellphone from Rikugo. They were very nice to put it on hold for me and be patient with my paypal being slow. I recieved the item within a few days. Thank you! The item is great! Would do buisness with again!

15. rikugou bought a "Sudoku's Teardrop" necklace from Amethyst Collezione - super fast payment and great communication!

It has certainly been a pleasure dealing with rikugou! :)

16. I ordered Sunlight F-31 Boy for rikugou :D

Rikugou has been always polite, nice and lovely :aheartbea
      I'm really glad she gave me her FCS order and I could order her hadsome boy!!

All of her mails were very polite and speedy!!
      Payment was very quick ;)
      Everything perfect :) She's a GREAT pleasure to deal with!!!!!

I highly recommend Rikugou :thumbup
      Thank you very much!!

17. Purchased a wig from Rikugou. Very prompt communication and shipment! Wig arrived in perfect condition! Highly recommended seller!

18. Sold a wig to rikugou! ^^ Transaction went smoothly, and communication was excellent, despite a bit of mix-up with the shipping. XD Would definitely deal with her again~

19. Rikugou bought a pair of rings from orangebabydolly and the she was very easy to deal with, prompt payment, good communications, very polite. Thank you! :D

20. Rikugou participated in my recent LUTS group order. She was quick to pay and answer PMs, and a pleasure to deal with. I'd gladly do business with her again ^ ^