1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rilah

Jun 9, 2008

1. If you bought or sold something to me, please leave a comment for transactions.
      Thank you.:)

2. Bought a pair of jeans from rilah! They were wonderful. Fast shipping and great communication. Would buy from again or even sell to.

3. I bought a gorgeous Dollga wig from rilah. She was very nice, kept great communication, and shipped out quickly. I would definately buy from her again.

4. I bought a pair of shoes from Rilah. She was a great seller - everything went flawlessly.
      Thanks!

5. Bought a Sunny world wig, wonderful transaction, extremely fast shipping, overall pleasure to order from ^__^

6. Rilah commissioned a jewellery set from me. She was a pleasure to work with, great communication and fast transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to work with again!

7. I sold a pair of SD hairsticks to rilah. Payment was swift, and there were no other problems at all.

Thanks! ♥

8. I sold a pair of eyes to Rilah. She paid instantly and communication was great throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks for an easy pleasant transaction! :)

9. Rilah bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the goods arrived.
      A real pleasure to deal with.

10. Rilah requested a Mystery box from me. Great communication, wodnerful to deal with!

11. * Bought a pair of jeans. Great item, fast shipping. My doll adores them.

12. I bought a face protector from Rilah, she communicated well and it shipped quickly and in perfect condition. Good transaction. :)

13. Bought a wig from rilah. Good, quick communication followed, and she shipped out as quickly as she said she would. And the wig was in excellent condition, as stated! :)

14. rilah bought a Leeke World wig from me. She's very positive, communicative, nice buyer to get along with, highly recommended.^^

And I am sorry for keeping her waiting becuase my personal busy affairs.

15. I bought a set of ED #003 16mm eyes from rilah. Everything went smoothly and she responded very quick to my PMs.
      She shipped them out on the promised date and I received the package in 3 days!!!
      Thank you rilah, for a wonderful transaction :)

-- yeast

16. I just bought a DollHeart Colonel (MD-51) outfit. She was pleasant to work with and shipping was really fast. I would definitely buy from rilah again. Thanks so much ^___^

17. Rilah was part of a group order I hosted, great communication, quick payment, would deal with again! Thank you!

18. I've purchased 16mm Everpurple eyes #30 from Rilah and they are truly beautiful. Awesome seller who is excellent in every way. Great communication. She packed the eyes super well and they arrived safely. =) The box itself is in pristine condition!

The eyes were well taken care of and I'm very happy with the condition it came as. Thank you so much! They are very lovely.

A++

19. Rilah was in a LeekeWorld GO i ran. Was a pleasure to work with, and wonderful communication. Even was understanding when issues arouse from Leeke.

Would be a pleasure to work with again!

20. Rilah bought jewelry from me.
      She is a good buyer, make a quick payment.
      Highly recommended >.<