1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rina Alva

May 27, 2010

1. If you have done business with me please kindly leave the feedback!:)

2. Rina Alva bought a Sist sleeping FP from me. The transaction was excellent - prompt payment and a very cheerful communication. She also let me know when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again if need be.

Thank you again!!!

3. Rina Alva bought a headback from me, it was an excellent transaction thank you!

4. Rina Alva purchased a face plate from me and it was a smooth transaction. Great communication and fast payment. Recommended buyer. A+++++

5. I sold a face plate to Rina Alva and she was amazing to work with. awesome buyer. thanks again Rina!

6. Rina Alva purchased a head from me. It was an excellent transaction ~ fast and friendly communication, prompt payments, and let me know when the package arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Thank you & Enjoy HeYe.

:)

7. Rina Alva bout a doll (Notdoll Citron) from me; smooth and easy transaction! Highly recommended!

8. Rina Alva bought a pukipuki body from me, she's very kind and payed super fast, comunication was excellent and she let me know when package arrived.
      Im very pleased to deal with Rina, is a very good buyer. Thank you so much!!!:aheartbea

9. I sold a multihead Ante to Rina Alva. She was lovely to deal with and very patient with the time it took for Ante to reach her in Moscow.