1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rinabell

Jul 30, 2006

1. If I buy anything from you, you can post feedback here if you want. :aheartbea
    2. Great buyer. Lovely to deal with. ^_^
    3. Rinabell bought the first doll I ever sold and she was the perfect buyer! ^_^
    4. very lovely to deal with ^^ bought a pair of eyes from me :D
      glad you like them and is a lovely buyer! would recommend to any seller :)
    5. Very lovely to work with; excellent communication, quick payment, I had a great experience!! :D
    6. Rinabell bought an El from me and she was awesome n__n She was fun to talk to and great to deal with <3 Thank you again!
    7. I've bought Hara head from Rinabell. She was a great communicator and supports me during the loooong shipment period when I already started getting nervous. Thank you very much. And for your note too. Greetings from my finance.
    8. I sold rinabell a DIM head. Transaction was smooth. Quick payment and excellant communication. A wonderful buyer. :clover
    9. Sold a serendipity body to rinabell, the transaction was fantastic :) she was prompt with payment and very friendly to deal with!! :aheartbea
    10. I bought a pair of Heliot hooves off rinabell and she was wonderful to deal with -- friendly, polite and fast to reply to PMs. She sent the hooves off super fast and they were very well packed. Thank you! :) :) :)
      Bought: Heliot Master Hands
      Rina was great! She was always in communication, always let me know if she was going to be late with sending the package and when the hands got there they were cocooned in bubble wrap!
      I would buy from her again!