1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rinoakitty18

Jun 22, 2007

1. I bought an Iplehouse Aaliyah outfit from the wonderful RinoaKitty18. She was willing to work with me every step of the way and the shipment was extremely fast. This was a great transaction. Thank you. :3nodding:

2. I bought a switch head from rinoakitty18, she is so friendly. She sent the head well wrapped, i totally recommend her and will gladly bought from her again . Thank you dear for a perfect transaction :hug:

3. Rinoakitty18 bought a Limhwa Half Elf on layaway. She was lovely to deal with, communication was great and paid off the layaway very quickly. Thank you so much! I would absolutely recommend doing business with her.

4. I purchased a Soom Chrom from RinoaKitty on layaway. She was kind and allowed me to take my time, always quick to respond, shipped as soon as final payment was sent, and packed him well. She even sent pants, already on him. I'm extremely impressed; would not hesitate to recommend her. She's A+!

5. Positive Transaction

I traded my MK Miri, 5Star Bright head and some clothes to RinoaKitty18 for a Luts SSDF Cane. Communication was instant, we quickly worked out a trade agreement and shipped the next day. I was notified when the package arrived and Cane arrived to me safely and very well packed the next day, exactly as described. I'm very happy with this trade and would gladly work with RinoaKitty18 again in the future. Thanks!

6. Rinoa sold me a unoa b-el and an additional faceplate on layaway. She was very attentive and always replied to PMs promptly. My package arrived quickly and safely and was very carefully packed. I'd be happy to be her customer again!
      A+

7. I bought an Iplehouse Eva from RinoaKitty and the transaction went was smooth as silk. She has great communication and packaged up the Eva carefully and shipped out super fast. It was a pleasure to do business with her! :)

8. Sold me a Tedros outfit and it is wonderful.
      A friendly seller, will happily buy from again :)

9. I bought a minifee risse from rinoakitty18 and everything went perfect. She shipped really fast and and the doll was packed very well. Very good nice seller/ would definitely buy from her again. Thank you

10. Recently I bought a pair of tan Supia high heel feet from Rinoakitty18. Communication and shipping were prompt, and the feet came well-packaged. Now my tan Rosy can wear the high heels she's been craving :) :thumbup

11. Positive feedback! โ˜…

I purchased a Dollheart outfit set from Rinoakitty18. Exchange of messages was quick and worry-free, package shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Couldn't be happier with this transaction, thank you!

12. Purchased a feeple60 Cygne in tan skin plus extras. She shipped extremely quickly, responded great, and included a wig that i wasn't expecting. Perfect seller, would recommend again!

13. I bought a Minifee Breakaway from Rinoakitty18. Communication was quick, the doll shipped the next day after I made payment, and she arrived to me very well packed. An excellent transaction!

14. I've done several great transactions with Rinoakitty18 recently. :) She purchased a Granado Mads head from me and I completed two faceup commissions for her. Communication is always prompt and friendly. Fast payment and quick shipping where the commission heads were concerned (from her to me.) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her any time :) Thank you!

15. I sold a Soom Dia in Brown skin to Rinoa Kitty. She was an amazing buyer, paid super fast and was very patient while I arrived to my home to send her pictures of the doll. Communication was perfect too! Super recommended!!! Thank you so much for adopting him !!

16. Sold a body to Rinoa and she was on time for her payments. I agreed to hold the body for a few days and she sent payment as she agreed. Would deal with her again. Thank You <3

17. Rinoakitty bought me a Feeple Scarlett in layaway. Everything was great, payments were sent right on time and no problem with communication. Thank you !

18. Rinoakitty18 purchased a Elfdoll Lydia modded head + wig from me. Great communication, fast payment, and a nice transaction.
      I would love to do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much!

19. ~ Positive Feedback ~
      I bought a Unoa B-el Faceplate from Rinoakitty, she shipped super fast, was really friendly and helpful, and the doll arrived well packaged, exactly as pictured/described. It was a pleasure to chat and deal with Rinoakitty, thank you!!

20. I purchased Minifee and Unoa hands from Rinoakitty, she was very easy to communicate with and the hands were sent well protected soon after my payment. Can definitely recommend her! <3