1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rinoakitty18

Jun 22, 2007

1. Rinoakitty18 participated in my Iplehouse GO. Payment was prompt, communication was great, and it was a wonderful experience!

2. Rinoakitty18 was part of a Group Order I hosted for Angell Studio. Quick payment and great communication, would deal with again! thanks. :)

3. I bought a pair of Model Doll heeled feet from Rinoakitty18 - she was great with communication and mailed them quickly and expertly packaged. I couldnt be happier with my purchase. Thank you again :)

4. Bought a Silver Fox Yuu outfit from this seller. Very kind in pm's and let me do a short layaway. Shipping was fast and everything was perfect. Thanks again.

5. I sold a Crobidoll Ys head to Rinoakitty :) She was friendly and really nice to work with, paid promptly, and stayed in great communication! Thanks very much! :D

6. I bought a DOD Ducan outfit from Rinoakitty18. I t arrived quickly and in wonderful condition. Highly recommended seller! Great communication. Thanks!

7. ~Positive~
      RinoaKitty18 participated in my Crobidoll GO. She paid quickly for her items and let me know as soon as they arrived.
      Thank you for participating! (^-^)v

8. I bought a DOT Ducan from rinoakitty18. Communication was great and the dollie came well-packaged and very quickly. I would definitily do transactions with Rinoakitty18 in the future if the situation comes up!

9. I sold my supia to RinoaKitty18 She paid much more quickly than the layaway we agreed on, kept me informed and was a delight to work with. Thank you so much. I hope you love her

10. Rinoakitty18 purchased musedoll outfit set from me.
      Everything was smooth and perfect and I couldn't ask for a better buyer.
      Communication was great and the payment was made fast.
      Thank you so much!

11. I bought an Afi OE head from Rinoakitty18
      Wonderful seller! Kept me updated, lightspeed shipping, and everything arrived safe, sound and exactly as described.
      *thumbs up*

12. Rinoakitty18 placed an order with me for two sweaters and a hat. She patiently waited for me to finish an order right before her's and to ship everything out. Her requests were crystal clear and any questions I had, her responses were lighting fast. She was also very pleasant and positive through out the whole transaction and let me know right away when the items arrived. She was just a joy to knit for. I would not hesitate to respond to any future requests and questions she may have:).

Thank you so much Rinoakitty18!!

13. Rinoakitty18 joined one of my LUTS GOs. An awesome member - she paid promptly, and was understanding about the wait times due to my job.
      Thanks for joining, Rinoakitty18! ^_^

14. I sold an outfit to Rinoakitty18. She pays quickly and is a very nice buyer. She also informs me right away when items arrived. Thank you so much!

15. I had another wonderful transaction Rinoakitty18. She commissioned a sweater from me in early June. Despite delays in making the sweater and shipping it out she was positive through out the entire transaction. Her communication was fantastic and pleasant her payments were just about instant no matter what time I had sent out the invoices. I couldn't ask for a better sale. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

Thank you much again for you flawless transaction and your patience Rinoakitty18

16. Bought a pair of Ai antlers! Arrived well packaged and really fast ^^
      Thank you so much!

17. Rinoakitty18 and I did a trade. The trade went very smoothly and I was very happy to receive the SOOM Ai legs! They were packed REALLY well and are in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do another trade or buy items from Rinoakitty18.

18. I had a wonderful transaction with her, I bought a body ^^

Thank you again for your patience, best wishes,
      Taya

19. I bought a pair of Afi hooves from Rinoakitty18 and she let me put them on layaway and was very patient. The hooves shipped out really quickly and they were and they were wrapped with a ton of bubble wrap.

So- THANK YOU SO MUCH :) I'm happy to have the hooves and you were a great seller to deal with!

20. Rinoakitty18 bought an artetje brush from me, paid very quickly and kindly let me know when it arrived~ thank you again!! :D