1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rinoakitty18

Jun 22, 2007

1. Rinoakitty18 purchased the soom amber tail from me. She paid promptly and kept excellent communication! thanks so much for the fantastic transaction!

2. Wonderful buyer! Thank you for a pleasant sale!

3. Rinoakitty18 purchased a Volks outfit and shoes from me and paid super fast and let me know as soon as they arrived. I highly recommend her :-)

4. RinoaKitty18 participated in my twelfth Nine9 Style group order and everything was simply swell! :) A truly pleasant and smooth transaction - communication was wonderfully kept and payments were sent in a prompt fashion. I'm much appreciative of how easy she was to work with and would be more than willing to do business with her again in the future.

[♥[ Thank you for participating in one of my group orders!! ]♥]
      [♥[ I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! ]♥]​

5. I bought a DOC Hoo outift from Rinoakitty18. Communication was great, everything was as described and it arrived super fast. She's an A+ seller, highly recommended.

Thank you Rinoakitty18!!!

6. Rinoakitty18 ordered four fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

7. Rinoakitty18 ordered a fur wig from my shop~ Excellent customer, very patient and understanding~ thank you for such a wonderful transaction. Please come back any time~ ^_^

8. I sold Rinoakitty a Yin cosplay for her doll. It was a smooth, easy sale transaction! A pleasure doing business with you, hope to again!

9. I bought Soom Afi, and I very very pleased, thank you very much!!

10. I bought an Iplehouse Mars from Rinoakitty18. She allowed me to do a layaway. She was friendly, communicative, and very easy to work with. The doll was shipped quickly and was packaged safely . He arrived in great condition and exactly as described.

Rinoakitty18 is very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her as a seller.

11. Another fantastic transaction with Rinoakitty18! This time she requested a custom-designed fur wig, and was perfect at communicating exactly what she needed. Payment was quick too, and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Once again, I'm pleased to recommend her for any and every transaction!

12. I'm very happy to deal with Rinoakitty18 who purchased from 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. Fast payment and very good communication. Thank you very much ^ ^

13. Rinoakitty18 recently purchased my Soom Breccia paws. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, good communication, quick payment, and very friendly throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you so much!

14. Rinoakitty18 bought a SD wig from me- and she was lovely to do business with; she paid lightning fast, she's a sweetie and her PMs are friendly and she was so kind to inform me right away when the wig arrived. Couldn't ask for a better buyer~~ Thank you! OXOX

15. Rinoakitty18 bought a EID dress from me, very good comunicattion and fast payment, thanks very much^^

16. I bought an Iplehouse Tedros outfit from Rinoakitty. The communication was prompt and friendly, letting me know when she'd shipped and also giving my the tracking number. She was kind enough to ship the item via bubble mailer as requested, and I really appreciate it. Very smooth transaction overall, and very highly recommended. Thanks so much ^_^

17. Rinoakitty18 is a very responsible buyer. It's really hard to have such a nice customer.
      She promised me what date she will pay me. Thank you very much for the nice and smooth transaction! :aheartbea

18. Sold me a SOOM Epidos for a fair price, packed well and shipped promptly. 'Bucky' is a fine addition and thanks again!

19. RinoaKitty18 joined my ED eyes GO and everything went perfectly smooth. Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction!

20. Rinoakitty18 bought a pair of 70cm pants from me. Communication was great and payment was super quick. She also let me know when the item arrived! Woud certainly recommend.