1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for riventiana

May 29, 2011

1. Riventiana contacted me in response to my ad for a body for my Soom Feny. She was super friendly, quick to respond, and wonderful to work with. She shipped out the body as soon as she could and made sure I got the best sort of shipping for a decent price. :) Thanks so much!

2. Purchased two shirts from riventiana, it was an easy smooth transaction, quick shipping and wonderful communication, would definitely purchases from again if given the opportunity!

3. I bought some eyes from Riventiana and the transaction was just fabulous, as were the eyes! Thank you!

4. I've bought Soom Obsidius Pointy Ear from riventiana and everything was great ^_^
      Thanks for dealing!

5. I bought Volks YoSD Anne 2nd from Riventiana and very satisfied with this transaction. It was a good deal without any problems: fast communication, quick shipment, the doll was good packed and in perfect condition!
      Thank you so much Riventiana!

6. I bought an absolutely adorable dress from Riventiana... it arrived really really quickly and was in great condition!
      I would definitely recommend buying from her ^^
      Thanks Dee!

7. I adopted a YoSD Ken from riventiana, and it was a flawless transaction. I couldn't be happier, and I definitely recommend her as a seller. I look forward to doing business with her in the future :D

8. Purchased a dress from Riventiana. Communication was fast and polite. Item shipped quickly and arrived super fast. I absolutely love the dress on my girl. I would definitely buy from again.

9. I purchased a few one off Zoukeimura eyes off Dee and I couldn't be even more happier with our transaction !

She is one of the most helpful people Ive met in the community and answered so many questions I had, regarding the doll eyes and other things. Very kind, extremely fast and prompt with replies and one of the nicest people you would come across.

The eyes were exactly as described and matched the pictures. The eyes looked pristine and were obviously very well taken care of.

The packaging is very secure - she even packaged the eyes in a really cute gift box - it was fun to open up :) Everything was double bubble wrapped and a great deal of care was taken in packaging.

Items were shipped much faster than I had expected and it arrived within a few days from posting.

Everything about the transaction was immaculate. I wouldn't for a second hesitate to purchase from her in the future and highly recommend her as a seller and as a person.

Thank you so much for an excellent transaction Dee !

10. riventiana sold me a gorgeous tan Momocolor Bonnie. Shipping was prompt and communication was excellent. I'd definitely deal with her again.

11. I had a joyful transaction with riventiana! :daisy I bought two MSD dress sets from her, who was always really kind, sweet and friendly! They arrived in a shiny as new condition, faster than excpected! I am really happy! Thank you!

12. I bought a soom little gem head from riventiana and everything was great, she shipped very fast and everything was great, promptly communication. She is very friendly and very kind.
      Hope to deal again
      Thank you for the head, is lovely!

13. I traded my Kira head with Riventiana for her DWC #02 head. She is a very responsible, highly communicative and kind person. I am very happy with this change. Recommended 100%
      Thanks for everything!!!!! ?

14. I bought a doll from Riventiana ; nice communication,fast shipping,thank you so much !

15. I bought a fabulous Volks MSD boy outfit from Riventiana. It was in great condition, well packed and posted exactly when she said it would be. I'm thrilled to bits with it.

16. Riventiana sold me a YOSD Ninestyle sweater and slip set. Communication was wonderful and shipping was very fast. I would love to do business again. Thank you!

17. Riventiana sold me a sailor outfit. The transaction was very smooth and the outfit shipped quickly. Riventiana's description of the items was accurate and the her responses to all my questions were fast. I would do business with Riventiana again. Thank you

bonmwe

18. I bought some yosd clothes from Riventiana. It took a little while for them to ship because of the holidays, but after they were able to ship they arrived quickly and were just as described. I would do business with them again. :)

19. Riventiana purchased a Soom Lody head from me. She was very prompt in her replies and payment. I would gladly sell to her again! <3

20. This is my second time purchasing from Riventiana, she is always polite and quick in responses, she is a trusted seller I would never hesitate to purchases from her!!! Thank you so much!!!