1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for riventiana

May 29, 2011

1. I purchased a pair of Soom Borol horns from Riventiana.
      Perfect product - just as described.
      Great communication throughout. Highly recommended seller and I would have no reservation in buying from her again.
      Thank you!!

2. I purchased a Volks Syo on a YoSD Kanata body from Riventiana. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast and she was overall a wonderful seller. <3 I'd really recommend her and would certainly buy from her again.

3. I've traded a Soom Serin head with riventiana ^^ the head arrived fast, the PMs were prompt and the communication was always pleasant and discomplicated! We arranged a day and shipped the heads at the same time! The head arrived well packed and safe and I even got a cute wig as gift! Thank you so much for the trade! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with riventiana again!

4. I bought a volo full doll from SOOOM from riventiana,she is very nice and patient and i can say,she is the nicest person i have met here,she is always so kind and she packed the parcel well,volo arrives safely and she is so cute~and i would like to deal with her again~thank you so much~<3

5. I have bought a soom kivi from riventiana ,she is nice and the package arrived so quickly~it only takes 4 days~and kivi is safe and cute~thank you~:dance

6. I purchased Volks Yuu Morisawa from riventiana, and it was great deal. All the time the communication was wonderful. riventiana gave me all the necessary information and was always ready to meet any of my requests. The doll arrived very fast and was packaged very securely, great job. Thanks a lot for my little girl!

7. I purchased a Soom Shale Outfit from Riventiana.
      The outfit arrived in perfect condition, excellent communication throughout the transaction.
      An excellent seller.
      Thank you.:celebrate

8. I purchased a Soom Serin/Rico outfit from Riventiana. They were wonderful to work with, the item shipped out fast and arrived safely in perfect condition. I definitely recommend them as a seller. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much! :)

9. I bought three heads and two dolls from riventiana in total. Very friendly! I got some problem in delivery of the first trade. She helped me a lot and finally I got the parcel safely. And the delivery for next trade is fast and smooth. Thank you!

10. I purchased riventiana's souldoll clara head. I am so happy with this transaction.
      Great Communication ! Highly recommended A++

11. I bought a Soom Serin/Rico merboy from Riventiana. She is quick to reply to messages and is very friendly. The doll was well packed and came with Soom certificate and book. I would highly recommend Riventiana to others.
      Thank you :)

12. I bought some dolls from riventiana. Everything went smoothly. Highly commend~!

13. I bought the volks SDC Renee Bell the cat complete fullset from Riventiana and couldn't be happier. It arrived in a unopened and new condition and I am very happy with it. It is not my first purchase from Riventiana and again, I was overwhelmed how uncomplicated and nice this trasaction has been. She was as always super friendly and a lovely person to deal with and I can't wait to buy from her again! Thank you so much!:aheartbea

14. Wonderful seller! I recently purchased a pair of Zoukeimura eyes from this member, and she shipped out the eyes quickly and packaged them meticulously. Communication was also excellent. I highly recommend doing business with this member!

15. I bought a YoSD Kanata elf mod girl from Riventiana, and the transaction was perfect. Communication was excellent, and the doll was packaged so securely for her travels. It was a pleasure to work with her, and I definitely recommend her as a seller. I look forward to working with her in the future.

16. I bought a Soom Lig (greenskin) from riventiana. The doll is adorable! Also, riventiana was very careful about packing the doll. I received everything quickly and in excellent condition. I would always be will to buy from riventiana again.

17. I've bought a YoSD from riventiana and all went like a dream. Quick and fluid communication. She sent the doll quickly and securely packed. Was a very pleasant transaction.Brilliant seller! Thank you very much!

18. This is really delayed and I'm so sorry about that. I bought a Volks Lorina from Riventiana and the transaction was perfect. All communication was clear, shipping was smooth and doll was well wrapped/protected. Thanks for a perfect transaction and I'm quite sorry that I just realized I failed to leave this when the doll arrived.