1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RivenWater

Nov 12, 2008

1. Any feedback from buying or selling to me, you can post it here. :)

2. Rivenwater was GREAT to work with! Payment was prompt and she was just all around awesome. :)

3. Rivenwater bought a head from me. I thought the communication was friendly and correct, no problems at all. Great buyer!

4. Bought a Volks Kanata from Rivenwater, and the whole process was smooth. He was carefully and securely packed in several layers of boxes and bubblewrap, and arrived safe and sound. Would not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks so much!

5. i bought a dollzone vampire yume from rivenwater, she was prompt with all communications and was kind enough to allow me a short layaway! the doll was exactly as described and came with tons of extras, shipped fast and arrived super well packed! i would love to do business with rivenwater again any day!

6. I bought two DOD dolls from Rivenwater.
      Everything passed quickly and without difficulties. Dolls were sent very quickly. They were perfectly packed.
      Thank you