1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rivermyst

Mar 3, 2010

1. Very positive! ^^
      I sold rivermyst a lot of Puki clothing and accessories. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Would happily do business with them again! Thank you so much!

2. rivermyst answered one of my WTB threads, and sold me my SECOND BuBu Okoroki piglet (only two million more pigs to adopt, then on to world domination!)... rivermyst is just one of the sweetest people on the planet... and she kept in touch with me, let me know the tracking number for the shipment... I would do business with Viki in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

Thanks! :)

Chris

3. I had the great honor of adopting a perfect little ball of adorable from rivermyst. He arrived today, just three days after being paid for (and one of those a Sunday, no less!) and is everything I knew he'd be. Transaction perfect. :) And what they all said, upstairs here ^

4. I bought LittleFee from rivermyst. It was a perfect transaction. Fast shipping and well packed.
      I highly recommend. :)

5. I bought a LittleFee Bonnie from rivermyst, and she was great! Bonnie was packed well, and rivermyst followed up the whole way to make sure she arrived safely. Don't hesitate buying from her. Thanks for letting me adopt this girl.

6. Sorry it took me so long to give you feedback!rivermyst purchased a LTF Ante Elf from me and paid super quickly! I had forgotten to ask for her address and couldn't ship her off the next day, which made me sad when I realized this, but she was extremely understanding and I was able to ship off little Ante the day after. Thanks again for a very smooth transaction and I would recommend selling to her. :]

7. I recently bought a LittleFee Ante from rivermyst and it was a perfect transaction. Wonderful communication and perfect doll shipped quickly!!

I'm so thrilled..Thank you so much! x

8. Bought some daisydayes hooves from rivermyst. Excellent communication, super friendly. Shipped them out asap and updated me with tracking info. I would love to have more transactions with her in the future.

9. I had the opportunity to do business with rivermyst and she was a pleasure. Wonderful communication and lightning fast shipping.

10. rivermyst recently bought a pukifee bonnie from me. She was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process, great communication, prompt payment and let me know when Bonnie made it safely across the world. Highly recommended. Hope you enjoy your girl.

11. rivermyst purchased a Pukifee Luna from me and the whole transaction couldn't have been better! She was super lovely to deal with, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as her new dolly arrived to her! I would not hesitate to do business with her again. I hope you love your new resin addition and enjoy her ^_^

12. Sold some PKF hands to Rivermyst. Great to work with, very prompt and kind. Would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)

13. rivermyst....A+ seller. Responsive to pms, polite and helpful. Timely shipping and well packed.
      Luna is lovely and as described:D
      Wishing you all the best!
      Many thanks:chocoberry:chocoberry
      xxookate

14. I answered Rivermyst's WTB thread and they bought my littlefee wings. Great communication, fast payment. Highly recommend and would certainly do business with them again.

15. I purchased a Pukifee from rivermyst, and our transaction was just perfect! She had great communication, and she shipped my doll very quickly. My Pukifee arrived safely and was well-packaged. Rivermyst is a lovely person to deal with, and I highly recommend her as a seller. :thumbup

Thank you, rivermyst!
      :hug:

16. I purchased an adorable little RP Titi Full set from Viki - was a WONDERFUL TRANSACTION - She's very friendly and great to do business with! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!
      Got my doll out even through all the cold and snow and flu she was having. Give your hubby a hug from Titi and me! 10 STARS OUT OF 10!!! Would love to do business with her again!

17. Wonderful transaction with Rivermyst. Great communication and incredibly fast shipping. Very impressed with this seller.