1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for riversoblood

Sep 15, 2008

1. Riversoblood sold me an adorable Bobobie Chocolate, he is in excellent condition, and arrived incredibly fast. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Riversoblood is an Awesome seller!

2. Bought a gorgeous Bobobie blue Apollo from Riversoblood, and it was a wonderful experience! Thoughtful person, a pleasure to deal with, and faaaaast shipping!

3. I PMed Riversoblood about a thread she had where she was tentative about possibly selling a Cherry Blossom Pink Fer. I asked her about it and we made a transaction. She was wonderful, quick to respond, clear, and a breeze to communicate with.

She shipped the dress in perfect condition. Everything was sent in an awful ziplock bag that protected it, and the dress was packed in a large box to protect the shape of the precious dress!

I recommend her to anyone.

4. I recently bought a Sei Tenshi doll from Riversoblood. She was great to deal with, shipped very quickly, the doll was very well packed and padded and in wonderful condition when I got it. I would recommend her as a seller to anyone. Thank you :aheartbea

5. I sold an Angel Popo to Riversoblood. Communication was great and the payment promptly sent. I would deal with her again, given the opportunity ^^

6. Riversoblood sold me a Blue Fairy Tommy~ She answered all of my questions promptly and I got him so quickly~ :D Thank you again!!

7. I purchased a doll from riversoblood......communication was excellent, the doll had one of the best packaging I've ever received and it was in perfect condition.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

8. Rivers bought the Volks Yukinojo wallet/chain from me - and was super fast to
      send payment! Great emails - and also wonderfully told me when the package
      arrived. Just wonderful to deal with!!!
      THANKS!!!
      Robyn :)

9. riversoblood bought a pair of volks eyes from me and paid so fast, I hardly could blind my eyes. <3 Riversoblood is also very understanding with great communication! Thank you so much for a great transaction.

10. I sold my doll to riversoblood.
      she paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks, riversoblood!!!!!!!!!!

11. I bought a pair of ltf wings, they were well wrapped for the shipping and posted promptly. Smooth transaction thanks!

12. I bought a DiM Minimee body from riversoblood. She is awesome to buy from! She patiently answered all my questions and shipped the body out the same day I paid! The body arrived in perfect condition! I am so happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy from riversoblood again. Thank you riversoblood for a great transaction! ^__^

13. Awesome person to work with! I bought a Dark Elf Soo from her and it arrived so quick with such good packaging! Thanks for helping me get my first girl in a sea of boys!

14. I bought a head from riversofblood and she shipped really fast and was great to deal with -- highly recommended.

15. I bought a fur wig and a pair of msd boots from riversoblood. She was wonderful to deal with! Quick pms and very friendly. The items I bought from her are great- Better than described. The package can quickly and was wrapped well ~~ highly recommended:)

~~~Thank you! :) ~~~

16. I sold a pair of Tsukasa's default ash green 18mm eyes to riversoblood. Communication was fast and friendly, and payment was super fast! Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

17. i purchase black cat lucas wig from riversofblood!it was such a great transaction and quick shipment! thanks!!<3

18. I bought volks outfit for my Emma from riversofblood and she shipped really fast - it was great to deal with - highly recommended!!!
      Thank you very much!:)

19. I baught boots for my Emma from riversofblood - great to deal with her!:D I am very happy that I `ve gotten this boots from her - now my Emma is "complete"!
      Very nice contact:D, very fast shipping and boots in excellent condition - thanks a lot!
      Everytime again!

20. I purchased a pair of green acrylic eyes from riversblood, and she was very pleasant to work with. They've arrived two weeks hence, but she has patiently waited for feedback until I got my hands on them; I had them sent home instead of my apartment. And the feedback is very positive!

~AK