1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RobbinA

May 22, 2007

1. Well, I seem to be buying a lot of BJD stuff -- guess I'm hooked and might as well start a feedback thread since I don't see any end to it!!! I've had some great transactions with sellers on DOA. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post feedback for me. ---Robbin

2. Sold a pair of wigs to Robbin, the transaction went quite smoothly. No complaints! :)

3. She bought a pair of eyes from me.
      Friendly person and fast payment. Thanks and till next time :)

4. Robbin purchased a wig from me recently. She paid immediatly, and was incredibly friendly throughout the entire transaction. She PMed me when the wig got there (Which I LOVE when people do!) and was all around a perfect transaction. :) Thank you!

5. Robbin bought a doll body and one of my sweaters, one of the fastest transactions ever. Highly recommended for selling to or buying from. - Barb in MA

6. RobbinA adopted a doll from me recently... she was a dream customer!
      She paid promptly and let me know of the doll's safe arrival.

Highly recommended!!! A+

Raven

7. She bought a wig and eyes from me.
      And again, fast payment and ultra nice person :)

8. RobbinA is a great buyer with quick payment and even faster communication skills! Thank you very much! Hope you like the MSD eyelet boots :)

9. Robbin bought my SD13 Cristal, and it was a super-smooth sale! She is a wonderful buyer to deal with, very friendly and prompt. Thanks for the great transaction Robbin! :)

10. I ordered MSD girl for RobbinA. (Sato FCS)

RobbinA really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much :D :aheartbea

I highly recommend RobbinA :thumbup

11. Robbin bought a Cristal wig from me. Quick payment, great communication, delightful to deal with. Thanks again!

12. Robbin bought a Cristal wig from me. Quick payment, great communication, delightful to deal with. Thanks again!

13. Robbin was quick to pay and super-pleasant to deal with!
      Great communication, too - love that!
      :D

14. I had a great transaction with Robbin! Payment was quick and the communication was excellent! Would do business with Robbin again with out a second thought!
      Thanks!

15. Robin is great to deal with. She pays really fast and she's fun to talk to also!!!!!!! Highly recommend her. Thanks again!
      Karen

16. Sold Robbin a Unoa Plate and Bust and she was super awesome to work with and I highly recomend her as she is fast to contact, fast to pay and great conmmunication ^_^
      huggles for a fantastic transaction ^_^
      ~Nat

17. RobbinA participated in a group order I ran. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. Welcome back anytime. Thank you.

18. Robbin joined my Dollmore group order. She was quick to pay, and always a pleasure to communicate with. Robbin is an excellent person to have in a group order.

She has also purchased some items from me in the past. I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to Robbin in the future.

POSITIVE! :thumbup

19. I sold a sweet dream kaede head to RobbinA. Robbin made super fast payment and our trade was great!!! I would definitely trade with Robbin again !!!!!!A++++++ buyer~!!!

Robbin is really a great person to be friend with, she saw someione in another forum wanted to buy a lusis and she refer my selling thread to that person. She helped me in my selling thread. Thanks so much!!!^V^

20. Robin is great to deal with.I bought a doll body from her and it was perfect! I Highly recommend her. Thanks again!

:)