1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for roguegirl9929

Feb 22, 2010

1. Starting a thread for roguegirl9929, as I couldn't find an existing one ;)

I sold roguegirl a MSD dress. She paid quickly, communication was great. I would definitely do business with her again.

2. Thank you!

3. POSITIVE! I sold roguegirl9929 a black MSD gown. She was easy to work with and paid quickly. Thanks!

4. bought a pink wig from rougegirl9929 , very good communication, put up with all my annoying questions ^_^ very helpful ^_^

5. roguegirl9929 purchased MSD boots, and it was a perfect transaction, would deal with again, thank you! :D

6. I bought a MSD body from roguegirl and everything went very well. She is very nice to deal with, sends out everything quickly and well packed. Thank you so muhc for a very pleasant transaction :)

7. I bought a few props from roguegirl9929. They were nicely packaged and I received them within a reasonable amount of time. Would buy from again.:]

8. I bought eyes from roguegirl9929. She was pleasant and I received them quickly after payment. I would definitely deal with again. Thank you for a perfect transaction!

9. Purchased a pair of eyes from roguegirl9929. A great transaction and would buy from her again! Thanks!

10. Bought a pair of eyes from roguegirl9929 and everything went smoothly. She was really quick to respond and shipped right away! <3 I would love to buy from her again.

11. Positive Feedback

Roguegirl9929 bought an MSD dress from me.
      It was a perfect transaction: fast payment, excellent communication and she let me know as soon as she received the dress. :thumbup

Thanks a lot. :daisy:daisy

12. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased some black msd boots from Roguegirl9929 - good transaction! I recommend, and thanks!

13. I sold a pair of MSD pants to Roguegirl9929 - flawless transaction, fast payment and communication. Would definitely recommend!

14. Roguegirl9929 bought some doll clothes from me and it was excellent transaction- fast payment, great communication.

15. I bought a pair of eyes from roguegirl9929 and the transaction was flawless! Great communication, and fast shipping! I would do business with her again!

16. Many thanks for purchasing PKF Duck Plate with great communication and prompt payment, roguegirl9929

17. bought a wig from roguegirl9929. was nice and very prompt with replies, sent me an extra picture when asked. no problems with anthing. thanks again!

18. roguegirl9929 purchased a shirt from me, and paid quickly and was very pleasant, i had no issues with how perfectly everything went, thank you!

19. roguegirl9929 sold me an MSD belt and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was great, shipping fast and the item well packaged.Thanks again, roguegirl9929!

20. I sold roguegirl9929 a Soom Teenie Gem body, and it was a great transaction. She was always prompt with the layaway payments, communication was excellent, she let me know straight away when the parcel arrived, and was all around wonderful to deal with! Highly recommended! <3