1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Rolopuppet

Aug 25, 2006

1. if you have bought anything from me, please leave feedback here.
      thank you:)

2. I just had a great transaction. She shipped my doll fast and was communicative and very nice.

Thanks!

3. I've bought a few things from rolopuppet and it's all gone smoothly. Good communication & items just as pictured/described.
      -Am

4. I've been in a group order organised by rolopuppet [monique wigs] and i got the items on time and communication about them was good.

She has also bought quite a few things from me and i had no problems with the transactions.

5. Rose is great to deal with and takes good care of her dolls.

6. Rose and I traded dolls over a year ago......it was our first transaction, and it went perfectly. I've bought from/sold to her a few times since, and it's always a smooth and pleasant transaction.
      :)
      Michelle

7. Rose and I have bought and sold from each other for a little over two years and everything has been better than perfect. Highly recommend her for any transaction!!

8. I have purchased a doll from Rose. She is very nice, helpful and great at answering her emails and pm. Her dolls are well taken care of. Great to do transactions with and I will definately buy from her in the future!

9. Rose bought a doll from me- she paid right away and was very friendly, she let me know as soon as the doll arrived, too. I always appreciate that so I can stop worrying that the post office lost or 'killed' a doll. ;)
      I'd be more than happy to sell to or buy from Rose anytime!
      :)
      vicki

10. Wonderful transaction with Rolopuppet. She's an awesome buyer!

Thanks!

11. I bought a doll from Rose and couldn't ask for a more helpful seller. My doll was even better than expected (I found out only after I made my payment that he would be coming with an extra set of hands and eyes) and she was very helpful with shipping quotations for me who doesn't quite know the ins and outs of the US post. She was also very prompt in replies and shipping. Excellent buying experience!

12. It was a pleasure to do business with Rose. She is very helpful and understanding. Thanks for looking out for me! :)

13. I got a CP head from her, and it was shipped immediately as promised, and she responded to every question and PM ^^

Thanks so much!! :D

14. I helped rolopuppet to get Seirei Yugiri from Tenshi no Sato Anniversary Event.

She's one of the nicest persons I've met here :D Very polite and can comminicate comfortably and so smoothly!! Payment was done super quickly and all perfect.
      Thank you very much for everything :) I'm really glad I could help you!

I highly recommend Rolopuppet :thumbup So excellent :aheartbea

15. I painted 2 doll heads for rolopuppet a while ago, and honestly she stands out in my head because she was one of the most pleasant people I've ever dealt with! It was such an awesome transaction, I just had to post here. I highly recommend! ^__^

16. I just purchased a beautiful Elfdoll Tiny Sylph from Rolopuppet and I could not be happier!

Shipping was super fast, doll was 100% as described, and it was all around a smooth and easy transaction!

Thanks, Rose!

- Wendy

17. Great transactions. Good communcation, great packing and very prompt. Would be happy to do business with her again.

18. Great transaction with Rose! I bought an Orient Doll Vampire Ji from her. She emails quickly, the doll was well packed and was every bit as beautiful in person! Definitely would do business with her again! :)

19. I bought a DES head from rolopuppet.

Very safe and secure packaging. Wonderful communication and an overall lovely lady to deal with. Thank you Rose, it was a pleasure to buy from you.

~:daisy~

20. I just purchased a Lati M body from Rose.:daisy A totally awesome transaction from start to finish, thanks Rose.... This body is wonderful...I love it...I hope to purchase from you again .....:D

All the best,

xen :)