1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ronika

Nov 10, 2008

1. I sold a Tan El to Ronika, and despite severe language barriers for both of us, it went smoothly. Always kept in touch! Thanks! <3

2. Ronika bought a soom heliot body from me on a 2 month layaway. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. I'd definitely buy or sell too again.

3. I had a great transaction with Ronika! She bought custom eyes from me. Great communication, super fast payment, friendly mails, could not ask for better!

Highly recommended! Thank you very much <3

4. Ronika bought a Fairyland Minifee body from me on layaway. She made the payments on time (actually very early) and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was great and I would highly recommend her!

5. I sold a DoD Sha to Ronika on a short layaway. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and she was even sweet enough to pay the difference when I ended up having to use a more expensive shipping method than she initially paid for. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!