1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roomi

May 15, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback here if we've done any transactions!
      Thankyou! :D

2. Roomi was so kind! She bought an El head from me~
      She replied very quickly was so nice to work with!
      I hope you love the head!^^

3. Roomi bought a guitar from me, and she's a real sweetie, wonderful buyer!

Thanks so much! A real pleasure dealing with you <3

4. I sold Roomi a Migidoll head. Everything went fine and she was great to deal with. No problems at all.

5. I sold pants to Roomi, and the transaction was great, good communication and fast payment! Thankyou!

6. Roomi bought a pair of eyes from me. Fast payment, great communication and very nice to talk too... <33 Thank you so much for buying *hugs*.

7. I bought a Migidoll Miho head + Iplehouse body from Roomi. He came with clothes, eyes, wig, guitar and an Iplehouse carrier. Roomi was wonderful with communication and super helpful in answering my numerous questions. Shipping was great as well, he came nicely packed and very quickly too! I appreciated the time Roomi spent to make sure I was comfortable with everything. Thank you for allowing me to bring such a nice doll home!