1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for roorah1

Feb 27, 2009

1. Hi,
      Please leave feedback for me so I can keep buying all this cool stuff.Maybe one day I'll sell something too.
    2. Roorah1 bought some clothing from me! She paid quickly and communication was great. :)
    3. roorah1 bought a couple of wigs and a pair of eyes from me.She was very quick to pay,and very pleasant to talk to.I would gladly sell to her again.Thanks so much!!!!!
    4. Roorah1 bought a pair of red 14mm dollmore eyes from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and the payment came lightning fast! I would certainly do buisness again with Roorah1, and recommend her to all my friends.
    5. roorah1 purchased an outfit and some boots from me. She was lovely to deal with - excellent communication, fast payment - and the transaction could not have gone more smoothly! I recommend her as a buyer and I would definitely sell to her any time. :)

6. roorah1 bought a wig from me and there was fast payment and great communnication! I would definitly do buisness again!
    7. roorah1 purchased an AoD body from me. She paid quickly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Communication was GREAT! :)
    8. roorah1 bought some doll clothes from me :)
      It was great transaction- fast payment and nice communication :)
      I recommend roorah1 to other buyers / sellers !
    9. roorah1 bought a lavender MSD wig from me :3 Paid quickly, and was pleasant to deal with. Would do business with her again ^^
    10. Roorah1 bought an AOD NiNi head from me. She was a great buyer and kept me updated, and is one of the friendliest buyers I've met! Definitely reccomended :D
    11. roorah1 bought some MSD clothes from me she paid quickly and I would sell to her again!
    12. roorah1 bought a wig from me. She was prompt and wonderful to deal with and let me know when it arrived, which I appreciate! :3
    13. Roorah1 bought some shoes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent! She let me know when the shoes arrived, which was very appreciated :)
    14. Very nice buyer, paid fast and kept good communication. Thanks again ^^
    15. Purchased a wig from me, and everything was great. Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived.
      Thank you very much! ^^
    16. Just completed a very pleasant transaction with roorah1.
      Thank you so very much!!
    17. roorah1 bought a dress from me and paid straight away.

Thank you ^^
    18. A fantastic buyer, who I would love to do business with again.
    19. roorah1 bought a dread-lock wig from me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was fast with her payments and communicated well through the transaction. Thanks for being an awesome buyer!! :D
    20. roorah1 purchased a wig from me. She paid right away and maintained great communication throughout the transaction. It was a pleasure, thank you for buying from me! I hope all of my future transactions go this well. :)