1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosario

Sep 24, 2006

1. Hello~! This is a thread for feedback and whatnot. If we've had any transactions, let me know how they went! :)

2. Fabulous work, meticulous stitching and design work. I've gotten a wonderful 5 piece outfit, as well as a super-fitting pair of slim blue jeans. Working pockets & belt loops! ***clickable thumbnails to see details****[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Thanks so much! Highly recommended!

3. Got an outfit from Rosario some time back. Perfect transaction. The outfit is wonderful, fast shipping, great communication. Would do business again, anytime.

4. Great buyer! Fast pay and great communication, nice person too! Thank you!! Enjoy!

5. Rosario participated in my group order, was just a love from start to finish. She was prompt with payment, and followed the group order directions to the T;)
      ~Anthony

6. Rosario purchased a modded Unoa face plate from me. The transaction was very friendly and I was even informed once the face plate arrived at it's destination.
      All around perfect and smooth transaction!:)

7. rosario bought a Ryu head from me. Great communication and fast payment. I highly recommend Rosario:)

Briar

8. Rosario purchased an F-doll body from me and paid super fast. Highly recommended! ~Gus

9. Great buyer. Rosario purchased a doll from me, paid immediately, and let me know when she arrived.

10. Sold a Rio head to Rosario and she was a fantastic buyer! She paid quickly and was very communicative! She was even nice enough to let me know when the head arrived. Thanks!

11. Rosario joined my split for curpit, and was a joy to work with! she was always very prompt sending payments, and had great communication, id totally welcome Gio into any of my splits again

12. ++++positive++++
      Rosario bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend~^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

13. Rosario purchased a pair of Soom Cream White Heel Feet from me recently. Her communication was great and she paid really fast! Overall, the transaction was great. I would recommend her to others who will be doing business with her in the future. :)

14. Rosario participated in my Alk split. She paid promptly and was great to work with. :)

15. rosario is currently in my hide Minimee GO and I must say she is truly a pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt and communication was always there. She is a wonderful member to deal with and is truly trustworthy and dependable! ;)

I give rosario :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for prompt payment, fast communication and all around dependability!

16. Rosario bought a pair of Dollzone boots from me and everything went great! Fast payment, super friendly PMs, a pleasure to deal with, and an experience I'd gladly repeat. Far better than an Auditor :lol:.........Thank you so much!

17. rosario bought a wig from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

18. Just realized I'd forgotten to give ROsario feedback. Which is a huge mistake on my part for which I am deeply embarrassed. LOL! She was an excellent customer and a very, very nice lady to do business with. It was wonderful to sell to her!

19. rosario bought a Beyla head from me, and it was a wonderful and smooth transaction! She is a great buyer, I'd definitely recommend her. :thumbup

20. Rosario Bought a wig from me, she had great communication though out the transaction. Recommended.