1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rose-romance (Sunny)

Mar 20, 2008

1. Hi,

Here is my feedback thread,Please feel free to post your feedback comments about me here.:aheartbea
      If I haven't left you feedback and you left me some, please PM me and I will do it right away.
      Thanks!

Sunny

-----------------------------------------------------

I had nice transactions with next people.

:)Good buyers list. Thank you all!

:)Good sellers list. Thank you all!

2. Bought some accessories from Sunny. Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks so much! :D

3. Haha! The cigarette lighter is amazing!! Great products and great service XD

4. I bought a wonderful pair of doll-scale cameras that were really cigarette lighters XD Super cute and very worth the price - I'd recommend this seller and her wonderful products any day ^_^

Great communication, very friendly and very pleasant to talk to ^o^

Thank you so much!

5. Bought a doll-scale lighter and a camera! They were packaged wonderfully, great items, better than expected, and rose-romance is just a lovely person to deal with. Thanks so much!

6. bought around five items! they were as pictured, and individual items were packed very well and solidly, and i really appreciate the additional gift!

but most of all, very patient and swift communication! Thank you very much, it was a pleasure doing business!

7. I bought some lovely lingerie and a telephone - everything arrived so quickly! It was an excellent transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Cheers ^_^

8. I bought a pack of cigarettes and a silver lighter. Fast and easy to buy from! A+++++

9. I bought a lighter from rose-romance, it arrived quickly. Also rose-romance replied to all pm's quickly! Thank you!!

10. Bought an SD camera from rose-romance and it arrived very quickly and safely packaged. Adorable little item, thanks very much :)!

11. I got the SD sized pipe from Rose-romance, it's the perfect size and looks very neat!
      Rose-romance's communication was great, she let me know when she shipped it out and is very nice, I would buy from her again:)

thank you!

12. just got the cutest little camera from Rose-Romance. Speedy shipping just an excellent seller a gem in the marketplace..

13. I just received my underwear set and it was beautiful!! :D
      Thank you so much for the great quality and fast shipping ~~

14. I ordered an SD sized lighter from rose-romance, and it's just perfect! Shipping was fast and communication was great, all in all it was an excellent transaction. Thanks!

15. Super feedback for Rose-Romance for the great purchase of a mini lighter and cigerattes! ;) Very sweet, very carefully shipped, overall a very got deal! A+++~!

16. I bought a very pretty lingerie set from rose-romance, came looking exactly like the picture, and I even got an extra too! Thanks!

17. I brought some super cute cat paws and a lingerie set from Sunny amazing communication, super fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with. The items are just as described!

Thanks very much!

18. I bought SD sized suspenders from Rose-Romance. The quality is great, the shipping was super fast, and they were a pleasure to deal with. I'll be buying from Sunny again in the future. :)

19. I bought a bunch of accessories from Sunny, and they shipped super fast in perfect condition. I'd gladly do business again, thanks!

20. I bought some items from sunny and everything went great. shipped super fast and was packaged well. I will bye/sell with her again. Thank you so much my kids love there new outfits.