1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rosetintedworld

Oct 8, 2006

1. please leave feedback if you have sold/bought/traded etc anything with me!

Thanks!

Sam

2. Rosetinted commisioned me to do a faceup and is lovely to deal with. Would deal with again :)

3. rosetintedworld has bought an outfit from me. she's lovely to deal with, sends pleasent emails and she paid very fast. i would recommend her to everybody.

4. Thanks for the smooth transaction! :)

5. rosetintedworld purchased a phone from my shop and paid quickly and had good communication. highly recommended

6. she bought some eyes and a wig from me, fast payment, friendly, lovely person, thanks
      xx

7. Did another Faceup for Sam. She is such a star to deal with :D

8. sam was a pleasure to do a face up for :)
      she was absolutely lovely, kept in good contact throughout and paid very promptly.

:daisy:

:sumomo:

9. Sam is a wonderful seller!

I bought a flexi body from her and I couldn't be happier. The body arrived in perfect condition (she mentioned flaws in her sales thread which are hardly even noticeable in real life. It's rare to find sellers who are this honest!) and the body was packed very securely. She even included a little card!

She has been lovely to buy from and answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly, and shipped the body within a day of my payment.

Thanks again ^^

10. did some touch up work for Sam. again she was a star to deal with

11. rosetintedworld bought a pair of pinstripe pants made by a friend of mine ^^ Communication was very good and payment was quick!!
      Thank you very much! :D

12. Always a pleasure to deal with!

13. Rosetintedworld purchased a jacket from me and the transaction went very smoothly with great communication and quick payment! Thank you very much!

14. I bought Sam's Soulkid Harang boy. The transaction took place over less than three days, today is the third day and he's sitting on my lap! The whole process went very smoothly and I would highly recommend her!

15. I sold a pair of shoes and socks to her. Great buyer, very fast with payment and good communication. Thanks a lot!

16. She helped out in a transaction with another member while they were away on hoilday. She keep good commuication. Sent payment for the other person on time and told me when the shoes arrived. I would gladly work with her and the other party again.

17. I did a body swap with Rosetintedworld and I couldn't have wished for a better swap partner. She was a delight to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from, sell to or swap with her again.

18. A lovely customer! She asked me for a commission!
      Very patient and friendly, she knew that I would have taken a while to do the work (as stated in my Topic) and she NEVER rushed me ^___^ and I appreciate it a lot!

So, POSITIVE 100% for me!

19. I sold a Unoa hybrid and a dollfie dream to Sam, Fantasit communcation, great to chat with and a totally fantastic buyer :) I hope you enjoy the girls, I look forward to seeing them again in your pics!