1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for RosexRed~

Oct 13, 2010

1. Hey there!
      Leave feedback for me-RosexRed here please and thank you!;)

2. RosexRed purchased a DZ Floy from me :) Her communication was prompt and friendly, and she paid quickly. I would definitely do business with her again!

3. RosexRed recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my first GO so Easy. :)

4. I sold some items to RosexRed.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very very very much! ^0^

5. Sold a customized handmade furwig to RosexRed. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. RosesxRed and I did a trade - she put some really cute DollMore girl shoes and cash toward my DZ boots. She shipped on the day she said and included delivery confirmation as agreed. Very nice transaction and a wonderful partner who stays in touch. Recommended to everyone!

~Shannon

7. RosesxRed sent me a gift in the Fashion is Eternal swap. The outfit was amazing. I love it. Kallan loves it. It arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition. It even had a lovely hand painted card. Anyone that would get her as the one making them a gift in a swap is incredibly lucky and I would recommend her as a participant in any swap.

8. RosexRed bought eyes from me and was a pleasure to deal with! I had great communication and she sent her payment when she said she would. All in all, I would definitely recommend her to any seller! Thanks again!

9. RosexRed bought an AoD Hun Ji head from me, was very friendly and fast to reply to PMs and paid on time as agreed. Great buyer, would definitely work with RosexRed again! Thanks!

10. RosexRed purchased a pair of DoT/SuperGem trousers from me. Payment was very quick, very friendly throughout the transaction and she let me know once they arrived. Thanks again!

11. RosexRed was in my FMD GO and was a joy to have! Prompt payer and put up with me very well, lol! Thank you! :aheartbea

12. I bought a pair of resin wings from RosexRed-she shipped quickly and everything arrived in good order-thanks so much!

13. rosexred purchased a Crobidoll head from me, paid very promptly and had fantastic communication - a pleasure to deal with :)

14. RosexRed purchased galena wings from me. She was very easy to deal with and a great buyer!

15. Positive Feedback

I sold my modded DZ Ying head to RosexRed. Payment was fast, communication was friendly, and I was contacted when the head arrived. Everything was great and I highly recommend this buyer! Thanks so much!

16. RosesxRed participated in my Aileen Doll GO. Payment was fast, communication was perfect, and I was contacted when Rose's items arrived! An ideal GO participant. Thanks so much!

17. I purchased a DZ tan SD body from RosexRed. She worked with my on a layaway plan. :) She was fast with communication, provided the reference pictures I requested, and shipped when she said that she would. The transaction was absolutely fantastic! I would happily work with her again.

18. I purchased a body from RosexRed. She shipped promptly and carefully. Great item, thank you! :D

19. RosexRed participated in my Leekeworld GO! She was very nice, paid quickly and kept great communication. I would do business with her again! Thanks c:

20. RosexRed purchased a DZ Chinese Dragon girl from me. She was very friendly and paid promptly. I would not hesitate to work with her again and I recommend her as a buyer. She also let me know when she arrived safely. Thank you for a smooth transaction! :)