1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rossi Rosso ;)

Sep 25, 2011

1. hiii!! I'm RR and this is my feedback thread.^^

If you bought from me or sold to me, plz leave me a feedback!! Thx a lot!! ^^

2. I bought a lovely dress set from RR ^_^ Communication was very smooth and my questions were well answered. RR shipped the package earlier than the time proposed.

It was a great transaction and I recommend RR as a seller~

3. I bought a Breakaway head from Rossi Rosso. Communication was prompt, transaction was smooth, small glitch with the shipping, I asked if EMS would work to the Netherlands, she assured me that according to the website it would, then at the post office it turned out she had to pick a different carrier anyway, she took care of the extra shipping cost herself and the package got here much quicker in the end^^.

4. I have bought blue set for sd girl from Rossi Rosso.
      Contact was nice + I got my items extremly fast!
      Highly recomended!

5. I have sold a Sevy head to Rossi Rosso and she is a friendly buyer who also paid fast. Recommended! :)

6. Thanks for the Rocking Horse outfit! Great seller, fast shipping, everything OK! :lol:

7. I bought a Volks Kaelin head from Rossi Rosso. Great communication, super fast shipping and extremely well packaged. I would highly recommend her as a seller! ^___^

8. rossi rosso purchased a switch hahwa head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^