1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosslyn

Jun 6, 2009

1. Sold a Puki Lily faceplate Rosslyn. She was a pleasure to work with, paid promptly and was very sweet in pm. Would gladly work with her again. :3

2. I sold a puki to Rosslyn and it was a great transaction! Nice communication and person to work with, I highly recommend!

3. sold a couple puki sweater dresses to her, hope she is loving them! Paid swiftly and also quickly replied to confirm mailing address.
      :D I can't wait to see your Puki wearing them!
      thanks!

4. Sold an Iplehouse Harin head to Rosslyn. Stellar transaction all around, great communication, prompt payment. Would not hesitate to deal with again, thanks!

5. Rosslyn participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Communication was also very friendly. The only thing I would recommend for future potential group orders is to make sure money is cleared into the paypal account before payment is due to make sure the order doesn't get held up. Otherwise, a good transaction!

6. Rosslyn purchaseda Soso sleeping facepalte from me. Quick payment, very friendly and easy to work with! Thanks!

7. Rosslyn purchased a LittleFee sleeping faceplate from me, and the transaction went perfectly! She paid promptly and had good communication...I highly recommend her! Thanks much! :D

8. Rosslyn bought several pair of Pukipuki hands from me, and was wonderful to sell to. Thanks.

9. Rosslyn participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. They followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. I would highly recommend this person to future swap leaders.

10. Rosslyn bought a Domuya body from me, communication and payment were prompt and was wonderful to deal with!

11. Rosslyn was a participant in my eleventh LUTS group order and was amazingly easy to deal with. Communication was flawless and payments were swift, something in which I am always most appreciative of. She was a great participant and I would be more than willing to do business with her again in the future if given the chance to.

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥​

12. I bought Rosslyn's Cupid fullset stuff for a friend who is expecting her very first Puki. Rosslyn went to all the trouble assembling every tiny piece, cleaning the outfit, replacing the legwarmers (which had gone missing) and even fluffing up the wig a bit.

Thank you so much for your hard work! Buying from you was great, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

13. From the better very, very late than never wing: Rosslyn bought an IH head from me back in May 2010. Was a wonderful, pleasant person to sell to!

14. I bought a Pipos Heero head from Rosslyn. It was a long deal, but successful. ^^ We have a small troubles in the beginning, but everything finished good. ^_^ Very good packaging, courteous communication. I'm very appreciating to Rosslyn for this head, for sweet presents and for the deal as a whole. ^_^ Thank you very much!

15. Great BUYER! :)

Rosslyn bought a Soom doll head from me.
      Communication = Prompt, Clear, and Concise.
      Payment = Timely
      Overall = Smooth Transaction and a pleasure to work with.

16. Rosslyn participated in the Luts group order that I ran.
      I am very pleased to have had them in my GO.
      Rosslyn was very patient with the whole situation.

Thank you very much.

17. Rosslyn participated in my most recent Fairyland group order, and I am so pleased she did! Communication was clear and friendly, payment was on-time, and I was informed when the package made it to her.

A great participant and I hope to do business with her again in the future!

18. Rosslyn bought a wig and some eyes from me, and it was a great transaction :) fast payment, good communication, recommended ^___^ thank you!

19. I sold some handmade gold leaf eyes to Rosslyn and she was very patient and understanding when I tripped up and gave me time to fix the problem. She's awesome and definatly a great buyer!

20. Rosslyn purchased one of my Period Threads galabeeyah/robes from me. She was wonderful in her
      communication and super speedy in her payment - AND - she even let me know when the package
      arrived safely!!!
      Thank you Rosslyn for a wonderful transaction!!! Can't wait to see photos of your guy wearing the robe!
      Robyn_in_WA :)