1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosslyn

Jun 6, 2009

1. Rosslyn and I traded jewelry and the trade was pleasant and worry free from start to finish. I couldn't be more satisfied!! :)

2. I was part of Rosslyn's Iplehouse Taregan Split for his outfit and shoes. She was a pleasure and well informative. Items arrived in safe condition and packed very well for shipping. I will definitely not hesitate to join in on another split or buy from Rosslyn in the future. Thanks again! Cheers.

3. I bought a set of two Elfdoll Lydia heads (one open eyed, one dreaming) from Rosslyn and they are absolutely gorgeous! Communication was stellar. The heads are in lovely new condition and came with one pair of acrylic eyes, shipped fast and arrived safely and quickly!Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure!

4. I participated in a split for an IH Taregan spear with Rosslyn as the host. She was super great at communicating with me and didn't charge me for the spear until it arrived at her place. The spear was packed really carefully in a poster tube and arrived in perfect shape. And she shipped it out to me quickly after it arrived to her. Overall great split host!

5. Rosslyn participated in my split for Minifees as part of my thirteenth Fairyland group order and was an extremely wonderful participant to deal with. Communication from their end left nothing at all to be desired and payments were received practically as soon as invoices were sent out. A pleasantly smooth transaction, I can say without hesitation that I would be more than willing to deal with them again~ Highly recommended!! :D

Thank you for being such a lovely participant in this order!! :D

6. I buy a head of DIM minimee Johnny Depp, everything went perfect. highly recommended! :)

7. I purchased a DHS Fira from Rosslyn and had a very pleasant experience. She was lovely to work with, held great communication, answered all questions quickly and effectively and shipped fast. The doll arrived well-packed and just as pictured. I would definitely do business with Rosslyn again, thank you! :)

8. I bought a Crobidoll Ziwoo from Rosslyn. Communications were great and the parcel was shipped out really quickly. I've also received several pleasant surprises in the box as well! (The wig and the crobidoll folder, stickers and his clothes.) I would certainly not mind to buy from her again if the opportunity presents itself!

9. I purchased a MNF head from Rosslyn. I was pleased with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to do business again. :)

10. I recently purchased a fantasy MSD belt and pouch from Rosslyn. The items are gorgeous and of high quality, and arrived safe and sound. Rosslyn herself was very friendly and formal during communications. I am extremely pleased with the transaction; thank you! :)

11. I highly recommend Rosslyn as a wonderful buyer. She purchased a pair of White Skin Soom Jointed Male Hands from me. I couldn't have ask for a more pleasant transaction. Your items are in the mail today. Enjoy! A+ Transaction! ^_^

12. Rosslyn bought my Megagem Monzo legs in grey, she paid promptly and had excellent communication. I would work with her again!

13. I sold Rosslyn an Elfdoll K head. There was some damage/ modifications to the head, but we made an agreement that I think we were both happy with. She was honest about what she wanted, and very prompt with her replies and payment. Would definitely work with again!

14. Rosslynfaceplate recently purchased a Saint head + extra faceplate from me. She was very fast in returning PMs and in sending me payment. Thanks very much!

15. I bought a pair of Granado feet from Rosslyn, she was very quick to reply to me, allowed me to move funds to paypal, packed the delicate feet amazingly, they were super safe; and included a treat in the box! I would definitely buy from her again :3

16. Rosslyn bought a Littlefee Rachel from me. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Communication was great, always polite and very clear, and payment was sent when promised. She let me know when the doll arrived to her, and even sent a picture! I would happily work with her again anytime, and certainly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Daisy Dayes Moth from Rosslyn. She was wonderful to deal with and answered my questions promptly. My tiny Moth arrived very quickly and packed very carefully. She was just as Rosslyn described and arrived with her little trinket box filled wiith her goodies. I'm very happy with my transaction. I would work with her again anytime and recommend her highly.

Thanks so much!

18. Rosslyn joined my Soom split for the body. Communication was great, and she was nice and friendly throughout the transaction. She paid promptly and notified me of payments, and also let me know when the body arrived at her destination! :D A wonderful transaction, overall, and I'd definitely have another split with her again!

19. I bought a puki and what a great doll. She was so kind and helpful and answered every question. I would definately buy from her again.

20. I bought a dollshe saint head from Rosslyn and the transaction went over smoothly. She was kind enough to include a pair of eyes with him and I couldn't be happier. Would definitely buy from her in the future. Thanks so much!