1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RottenLullaby

Oct 24, 2006

1. I don't do much bissinuess anywhere really but if I've bought form you or sold you something here on DOA please leave a message here thanks.:daisy

2. Did a split with RottenLullaby for a Shiwoo- I got the head and she kept the body. She also did the sanding on the other Shiwoo and pierced both boys' ears! Thanks, sweetie!

3. I just had a perfect transaction with RottenLullaby. Good communication and fast shipping! thank you!

4. I bought some clothes from RottenLullaby and everything went well. Good communication and really fast shipping. I would buy from this seller again. Thanks RottenLullaby.

5. I bought a cute little bag from RottenLullaby :) Very smooth transaction, quick shipping. I received the item in the mail when I was out of town, it's lovely!

6. Excellent seller! Jeans arrived in timely manner and pleasant to talk too! Recommend! ^^

7. Bought a hat, and it was shipped promptly and arrived in good condition. :)

8. I got a leeke wig from her, it looks adorable on my cherry boy. Good transaction!

9. I bought a pair of hands. Shipping was really fast and the hand came in great condition!
      Thank you!:D

10. I bought a collar for my boy from her, it came swiftly and she was a dream to work with!
      Thanks so much:)

11. I just got my little blue plaid shoes in mail, right on time! I can't wait for my boy to get here so I can see how they fit him! Thank you, very much!

12. I sold her a corset. She was communicative and it was an overall great transaction. Thank you!

13. Just recieved another package! Thank you!!

14. I bought a raincoat from RottenLullabye. It came very quicky. She was nice to talk to and generally great to deal with. I would buy from her again.

15. I bought a sweater from Rottenlullaby. She was lovely to work with, extremely polite and swift to answer emails, a total pleasure to deal with.

Thank you :)

16. Bought a little red wagon, and she packed it well, and was great to deal with!

17. I sold a shirt to RottenLullaby, and the transaction went smoothly.

Thanks! =^^=~*

18. I ordered 2 chairs from RottenLullaby and the transaction went very smoothly. The came in great condition and all flaws were described with pictures beforehand. :fangirl:

19. bought a costume out fit, volks shorts and a pair of vans! received fast and communication was great!

20. I purchased a modded DoC Si from RottenLullaby and I could not be more pleased!

The mods are gorgeous and very well done. He is 100% exactly as described and photographed, and shipping was unbelievably fast.

All around lovely person as well as seller, and I would buy from again and recommend to anyone.

- Wendy