May 5, 2010

1. She didn't have the thread yet
      So I'll start hers!:fangirl:

She bought YOSD mamu from me
      Transaction was perfect!
      With super fast communication and payment
      Thank you for everything again!!!

Positive feedback+++++
    2. I sold a Volks SD13 boy to rowan. She paid up promptly, kept in touch and was very pleasant to deal with. A great transatlantic transaction!

Many thanks :)
    3. rowan bought a doll body from me and the transaction was very satisfying all around. The buyer paid promptly, was quick to communicate and notified me upon the body's arrival. I would not hesitate to deal with her again! :)

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea
    4. Rowan bought a DIM Elif from me~ She was really friendly, paid promptly, and replied quickly. Awesome buyer, thanks for the lovely transaction~ <3

5. Rowan bought a Volks Emma from me and it was a perfect sale:D
      She paid quickly and kept great comunication with very friendly pm's and was a delight to deal with! I would gladly deal with her again:)
    6. rowan bought a Volks body from me and she was wonderful to work with. Everything went very fast and easy! ^^
      Fast payment and very good communication! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much for this flawless transaction! :XD:
    7. I bought a magnificent little doll from rowan who contacted me through my WTB post. Great communication and she went out of her way to help me, I couldn't be happier:).
      I would highly recommend her to everyone. Fantastic Transaction ,Thank You So Much :)
    8. rowan purchased a dollstown sleeping momo head from me and was very pleasant to deal with.