1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roweena23

Mar 6, 2008

1. Hello all, here's my feedback thread! If I've ever purchased anything from you or if you've ever purchased anything from me, please feel free to leave me your comments! Thanks so much!:)

2. Just sold a Volks body to Roweena23. Everything went very smoothly! And she made almost immediate payment. And notified me upon receiving my package.
      Totally had no problems with her during the transaction.
      Love to deal with easy, lovely and friendly buyers. And Roweena23 was definitely one of them out there.
      Thanks!

3. Roweena23 purchased a Cyndy from me, and it was such an amazing transaction! Great communication, super fast payment, and just a wonderful lady! I really enjoyed working with her! Knowing that Cyndy was going to such a great home made selling one of my prized dolls a lot easier!
      Thank you so much! :)

4. Sorry for a late feedback!
      Roweena23 purchased from me few months ago. She is very nice to deal with.

5. Roweena23 bought two dresses from me, and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid immediately, and let me know right away when her package arrived. Overall a very satisfying transaction and I look forward to dealing with her again in the future.

6. Roweena23 purchased a broken time watch from me and everything went perfectly. Great communication, fast payment, very friendly. Highly recommended. :)

7. She bought a doll from me and boy was she awesome! Fast, friendly, and quick in correspondence. She told me immediately when she received her and thanked me as well, which is always a plus. Highly recommended!

8. Roweena bought an outfit from me, she had quick payment and great communication, would do business again, thanks! :D

9. I sold her a doll outfit and the transaction was perfect. Quick payment, great communication, Wonderful! Thank you so much!

10. Excellent transaction with Roweena23 who purchased a YoSd Kanon from me. Payment was fast, communication was excellent and she let me know when Kanon arrived safely. I would highly recommend Roweena23 as a person to do business with. A very pleasant experience. Thanks!

11. Jess bought a doll and "extras" from me and was a fabulous person to deal with. She is an utterly lovely customer! She paid on a payment plan and each payment was on time (early actually). I would absolutely recommend any transaction with her whole-heartedly :)

Thanks Jess!
      Lyssa

12. Roweena23 bought 2 sets of outfits from me.
      It's always a pleasure trading with her :D

13. Roweena23 purchased a winding key from me. Excellent transaction, very friendly communication, ultra-fast payment. Highly recommended!

14. I had some wonderful transactions with Jess..I had painted 3 heads and made an outfit for her wonderful doll..she is a pleasure to work with and very friendly..I highly recomend doing business with her..thanks so much Jess!! :)

Val

15. Jess purchased a 4 sisters head and body from me. She is a DELIGHT to work with. So sweet and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her. :)

~Meee

16. I sold a full doll to Roweena23 on a layaway, and it was a smooth & clean trasaction with prompt payments. Communication was also great, and she was very friendly to deal with. I'd definitely do business with her again. Thanks for the wonderful transaction!

17. Thank you Roweena!
      Friendly and lightning fast payment for panniers she ordered. Lovely to do business with.
      Sheri

18. Roweena23 just bought a Musedoll outfit from me. She was very, very sweet, paid super fast, and let me know when the outfit arrived. Roweena23 is a total sweetheart and I would gladly sell to her again. Thanks so much! :D

19. I apologise for the VERY delayed feedback!Roweena bought a pair of Volks trousers from me and was very good with communication and payment. :) Thank you very much!

20. Roweena23 purchased a BTSSB outfit set from me and was such a delight to deal with, her payment and communication was always super-fast! Would gladly do business with her again~ :)