1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RoyalBarjack :)

Sep 13, 2014

1. RoyalBarjack bought a Soom Cheshire head from me, and the communication was swift and friendly. No problems with the transaction at all, and I was told right away when the head arrived. Thanks for a great transaction! :D

2. RoyalBarjack purchased a pair of Soom legs from me; super friendly and timely payment :) Thank you!

3. RoyalBarjack sold me a kimono. Communication was clear, shipping was next-day and the item was packed well. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

4. I purchased a doll from Royalbarjack in an amazing transaction. They were quick to communicate (and friendly), sent photos, provided info, and gave the option to buy extras.

Best of all, the doll was EXTREMELY well packaged. They went out of their way to get a good sturdy shipping box. Even the beautiful doll box was carefully wrapped and protected inside the shipper, arriving in mint condition.

Would definitely purchase from again.

Thank you Royalbarjack!!

5. Purchased a Minifee FLAM head from Royalbarjack! She was very sweet and punctual with her replies, shipped quickly (and added insurance) and was very helpful when there was a little bump with shipping. Would wholeheartedly buy from her again, amazing seller! <3

6. I bought Fairyland Sia OE faceup and Blank Sleeping heads from RoyalBarjack. The entire transaction was wonderful, the heads were carefully wrapped up when shipped out to me. Thanks and I would gladly buy from or sell to in the future!

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a SOOM Dune OE head from RoyalBarjack and it was the best deal ever! <3
      She is a lovely person, caring, replies fast and very efficient! I recommend her for sure and I would certainly deal with her again :)

8. I purchased a lovely Dollstown 17 body from RoyalBarjack and she was an absolute pleasure to talk to. She's quick to respond, very friendly, and even took extra photos-- resin comparisons, hand hybrids, how to restring this specific body.
      She also packs her dolls very well! The body came to me unstrung by my request and everything was properly bubble wrapped, bagged, and labeled.
      I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat!

9. I purchased two Tiny Delf Centaurs from RoyalBarJack, and it was an absolutely amazing experience! She was kind, and quick to respond, and was accommodating about layaway and keeping in touch. The dolls were really well packed too, in their boxes, inside a bigger box, and the tinies did not have their head attached, and every spare resin part was packed in bubblewrap!
      I would definitely deal with her again, no doubt in that!

10. I bought a Withdoll from RoyalBarJack and they were amazing to work with! Always quick to reply and super friendly even when we started to chat things not about the sell. Shipping was super fast and very well packed. I had to do a layaway and had to pay a couple days past the due dates and they were very kind in letting me. Super fabulous seller that I would happily buy from again. <3

11. I bought a MNF Rin fullset from RoyalBarJack and I couldn't have had a more wonderful person to work with! She was so fast to ship and was always a joy to talk to. She always kept me updated and I received my girl in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this lovely person again. Thank you so much for allowing me to bring home one of the dolls I have been searching for! <3

12. I purchased a Soom Volo from RoyalBarjack and could not have asked for a better transaction ^w^
      Friendly and polite, prompt communication and quick shipping, and the doll arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. Thank you so much :aheartbea

13. I purchased an mYou 40cm Loretta from RoyalBarjack and they were a delight to work with from start to finish! When I explained that I was gifting this doll to a friend, they included extras, like shoes and clothes, which was above and beyond what I expected. <3 There was also a sweet note and a little bag of candy. I wish I could buy things from RoyalBarjack all the time! LOL

Thank you! <3

14. I bought a Soom 2016 body from Royal Barjack and i HIGHLY recommend her as a seller! Fast shipping, super communication, pristine and careful packing (and treats, thank you!) all made it a wonderful experience from start to finish. Thank you SO MUCH!

15. I bought a Loonette from RoyalBarjack and ended up doing a short layaway with them. RoyalBarjack has excellent communication and always let me know when payments were received. I was amazed at how well Loonette was packaged with her extra LouLou faceplate (and even got some candy as an extra which I appreciated! <3 ) Thank you for the amazing experience and I wish to do business with you again!

16. I brought her Doll Leaves Sleeping Amara I was soo slow and she was so patient and sweet.
      She packed her really well and I got her quickly after I paid.
      Thank you again!

17. RoyalBarjack traded me a pair of lovely oscardoll eyes for my volks outfit! Positively wonderful trade, I wouldn't hesitate to trade again in the future! :D Thank you so very much!!

18. I bought a pair of Soom horns and they are fantastic !
      Friendly messages and safe and fast ship.
      Will happily buy from again :)

19. I bought RoyalBarjack's Soom Tristan horns. The transaction went smoothly and she was a pleasure to talk to. The horns arrived fast and perfect. Would love to do business again. Thanks

20. I bought Soom Baby Isha doll from RoyarlBarjack. She was extremely helpful in organizing shipping to meet my schedule and was happy to answer questions. A very good seller that I would recommend. Thank you!