1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RoyalBarjack :)

Sep 13, 2014

1. I bought a Soom wig from RoyalBarjack. Great communication, fast shipping and great product. Great seller. Thank you!!

2. I purchased a Luts Berry Pegasus from RoyalBarjack. Communication was fast and friendly and we quickly came to an agreement. Soon he was shipped out and now he's mine :D
      He was carefully disasembled and each part wrapped in bubble wrap and she even went out to lable the left and right parts with L and R on the bubble wrap packages. This made the assembling so much easier XD

Thanks a lot -^^- Would totally snatch up another cutie of RoyalBarjack's :D

3. I purchased a SOOM Dune/Nor msd male outfit from Royalbarjack. What a great transaction! Excellent communication, with fast shipping. I'm so happy I purchased this outfit. Five star service all the way! Thank you!

4. i bought a unknown blue and white dress and apron from Royalbarjack they were wonderful! it was my first marketplace purchase and they help me all though the purchase! i payed them and they ended up dropping it off at the post office the same day, they also took measurements of the dress to see if it would fit my doll. the dress is in amazing condition and they threw in some frees candy, a bonnet and a butterfly pin in too! i would love to do more purchases from them in the future!

5. Positive experience!

My first marketplace purchase was a pair of Moonpath bat wings from RoyalBarjack and the whole deal was excellent! She responded immediately, and had them shipped out the very next day! The wings arrived with a pair of magnets, a different color of bubblewrap for each wing, and an adorable little candy bag with a thank you sticker! RoyalBarjack was so kind and helpful, I look forward to buying from her again!

6. Postive!

I purchases an msd wooly leather jacket from @RoyalBarjack

The transaction was smooth and quick! I requested extra pictures of the item and they were happy to help. They were patient as I decided on my purchase and shipped it quickly once I did! Thank you so much for your patience and help!

7. I bought an Aileen Doll Dragon Rot Snow edition from RoyalBarjack: excellent communication, fast shipping and the dragon was very well packaged. She also went the extra mile with some issues with USPS. I would definitely buy from her again!

8. I purchased a FantasiaDoll Alice (Sleeping Eye) in Tan from Royal Barjack and she is a fantastic seller! Her communication was prompt and friendly (and continued even after shipment!), and she took the time to get me exact shipping estimates and specific information about different shipping methods.

She shipped the package out very quickly (morning after!), and took extreme time and effort to package and wrap the doll carefully--beyond what the original company had provided! This doll was not going to break even if the post was careless--the doll was bubblewrapped very tightly in the box!

I would most definitely buy from her again, and recommend her to anyone interested in buying from her!

9. I purchased a Jamong Pegasus body w/ full outfit with a Flowne head from RoyalBarJack. Everything was very fast and expedite. Condition was exactly as described. Communication was clear and upfront. I would highly recommend her as a seller!

10. Bought some Sueve wings from RoyalBarjack, everything was packed well, communication was on point, and they shipped when promised!

11. I purchased a DIM Laia head from @RoyalBarjack and I couldn't be happier! The transaction was friendly and efficient, I would happily work with them again :)

12. RoyalBarjack commissioned a custom outfit from me, they kept good communication and provided good reference so the outfit was easier to construct, and let me know when it arrived
      wouldn't hesitate to do businesses again :)

13. I purchased an Angell Studio dress from RoyalBarjack. It was a great transaction, everything went smoothly!

14. I bought a pair of gorgeous Oscar eyes from RoyalBarjack. She shipped as promised and they arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely deal with her again.

15. I bought a doll from RoyalBarjack. She was very nice to communicate. The doll arrived in perfect condition. I was very happy to deal with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

16. Positive Feedback!
      I bought A dollstown17/soom heliot hybrid from them. Excellent communication and easy to work with. Would do business with again.

17. I bought a Soom Sullivan Idealian on layaway from RoyalBarjack. It was a perfect transaction and I could not be happier! Thank you so much!

18. I bought a head and everything was delivered quickly, very good conversation

19. A++++++++++++ transaction!

I purchased Angel Philia Komugi from RoyalBarjack on a short layaway and it has been a pure pleasure. RoyalBarjack kindly accepted my layaway plan and was very patient clarifying all my questions. They shipped the doll quickly as promised and in person she's even better than in the pictures.

I will be delighted to do business with RoyalBarjack again anytime and highly praise them as a reliable and punctual partner, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!