1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*{~Feedback for RRoss~}*

Feb 15, 2008

1. For anyone who has had any transactions with me please leave feedback. :chocoberry

2. I made a trade with RROSS. I trade a MNF sleeping Soo head in tan for a MNF sleeping Lishe in tan. We have also trade some patterns ;)

Nice PMs, well packed. Everything was perfect! Thanks!

3. RRoss bought a body from me and paid promptly and let me know when it arrived, excellent buyer!

4. I bought a Tan Lishe from RRoss. I couldn't be happier. Communcication was PERFECT with her. She made sure thru the whole sale that I knew what was going on and was very helpful with working with me and letting me make a depoist and then a later payment to finish it off. She shipped quickly and just was amazing to deal with all around. And now thanks to her I have my dream doll.

THANK YOU RRoss. And to anyone else looking to deal with her, do it, she's a sweetie and super great to work with! *thumbs up*

5. RRoss bought a pair of shoes from me in a very easy transaction. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the package arrived :goldstar

6. RROSS made arrangements to purchase a lovely Sooah head from me. Not only were my contacts with her delightful, she integrity is impeccable. I would be more than thrilled to have the chance to work with her again.

Thank you for a wonderful experience! :)

Hugs!

Kathy

7. RROSS bought a MNF tan Lishe from me. She paid promptly and was a warm, wonderful person to work with, recommend her highly!

8. RROSS bought a Ryung head and a wig from me - the transaction was very smooth and communications were fine - Would recommend!

9. RRoss bough some clothing from me and was very friendly and quick to pay. Thanks again!

10. RRoss is a sweet person and a wonderful seller! :D I bought an outfit from her in a split, and she kept in constant communication about the order's status and did her best to ensure that everything went well. :) She's fun to talk to, and shipped the outfit out promptly. :thumbup:thumbup for a wonderful seller!

11. Renada is a dear, she hosted a Dollmore order for me, and it was a perfect transaction. she seriously went out of her way to accommodate me, top notch!

12. Renada and I just traded dolls and everything went wonderfully. I would not hesitate to work with her again. :)

13. Renada bought a MSD sized dollmore striped polo top from me and paid very quickly. Great to work with! Would do business with her again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much Renada!

14. Had a great transaction with RROSS, she bought two of my wigs and paid fast, thanks so much!

15. I traded with RRoss for a MnF Ryeon and two MnF heads. Everything was well packed and it arrived quickly. She was very kind and her pms/emails were all so nice. ^^ I would totally not mind working with her again. Thanks a bunch~

16. RROSS bought some clothing from me. Prompt payment and great communication; thanks!

17. Bought LF FLora head from me, paid promptly and great communication. Thanks!

18. RROSS participated in a FL split I ran and I was quite pleased with the quick communication and easy transaction. Thanks again!

19. She bought an Iplehouse skirt from me. Super fast payment and let me know when she got the skirt. :)

20. Traded my Feeple head with her luts wintery head plus money.

She paid right away and let me know when the feeple head arrived. and let me know as well when she sent it out.

Thanks a lot and enjoy!