1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for rubijoux

Jul 1, 2006

1. Rubijoux was Just such an amazing buyer, Fast payment, Quick Comunication, and Just an absolute Sweetheart:) Thank you so much for such a Smooth and Awesome Transaction;)
      ~Anthony

2. RPC has done some more comission work for Rubijoux (^^). She is friendly and has great communication. Payment was also sent quickly. It was a pleasure working with her and her girls :daisy.

3. rubijoux is a great buyer :)

Comminication is GREAT :aheartbea Very polite and trustworthy!!
      Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much<3

Rubijoux is a great pleasure to deal with.
      I highly recommend Rubijoux :thumbup

4. Sold some stuffs to rubijoux :)
      Great transaction! Good communication and quick payment! Would do it again. Thanks!

5. Bought a pair of eyes from rubijoux; there were problems with postage but rubijoux was absolutely beautiful about it and included some adorable freebies as well as upgraded postage! Would definitely buy again~ =)

6. rubijoux is awesome i purchased a wig from her and even with the server going down she kept up great communication she sent promptly and even put a cute little pair of socks for my girl no extra charge! i would love to buy from her again! she really is one of the best!!

7. Had a brief layaway with rubijoux and payments came in promptly as promised. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

8. I sold two pairs of unique urethane eyes to this girl, and it was a very easy transaction! She is very communicative and honest, and a real pleasure to deal with.

9. Rubijoux sold me a delicious little pair of red Volks shoes. A fair, excellent seller who ships so fast it's like there's a tear in the space-time continuum! Recommended!!!

10. Awesome seller! shipped so quickly i was flabbergasted :D would recommend her! ^^

11. I bought outfit for my girl from rubijoux. Eventhough nothing so high to be expected from a used outfit, but it still come out nicely after just a little bit of fixing =3 She packed really well too. She posted my items with express mail instead of priority mail that I requested for, and send me a tiny cute gift as apology. Such a lovely seller :D

12. Bought a wig from rubijoux, transaction was fast and smooth, and she sent the package promptly :) it arrived safely as well (with a cute thank you note inside ^^)!
      Will not hesitate to purchase from rubijoux again!

13. I received a pair of coveralls for my MSD from rubijoux. Great transaction, everything went smoothly. Good communication, fast shipping no problems whatsoever. I would recommend this seller to anyone! :)

14. I purchased a Volks msd coat from rubijoux, she was lovely to trade with, communication was fast and friendly and it came really fast and well packaged :) I would highly recommend rubijoux to everyone and would love to meet again in the future :)

15. I recently purchased an outfit from rubijoux. Rubijoux actually responded to my WTB post and offered to sell me the outfit I was looking for. Communication was great and my package arrived well-packed and on-time.

Thank you again!

16. i bought a volks outfit from rubijoux,she is a fab seller,item was well wrapped and it arrived in perfect condition,she shipped items straight away,flawless transaction,thanks so much!!!

17. I bought BTSSB shoes from Rubijoux. She was perfect, what else to say. I would happily buy from her again! :D P.S. I love your Thank You note, so professional.

18. I purchased a Volks SD White Lace Lolita set from rubijoux,and she was a pleasure to deal with.Great communication,and prompt shipping.I would gladly deal with her again!!!

19. I purchased a BTSSB outfit and all went well - fast shipping and great seller.

20. I purchased rubijoux's lovely Dolpa 16 Kurumi. I had an odd kind of layaway with rubi -- It was with 100% refundable deposits and a very long time period (3 months!). I planned to sell all of my dolls in order to pay for Kurumi as fast as possible, but there was no telling when that would actually occur, and whether or not they would all be gone by the end of my 3 months. During this time period, rubijoux was extremely flexible, communicative, and understanding. I ended up paying the whole price within 1 month and a few days, and when the final payment was sent, she sent Kurumi only a day later. I ended up getting her 1 day after shipping -- before I could even blink! She came packaged so well that nothing could have possibly damaged her. It took me a while to get her open because her box was wrapped in tons of tissues/magazine papers and that was covered in another series of thick, official-looking priority mail boxes. The doll was in beautiful condition and she even worked out a trade so that she could come with some clothes. Overall, I was more than happy with this seller. I would never hesitate to buy from her, and I have only the highest recommendations for her. Thank you, rubi, for letting me bring home my dream! Thank you so much!