1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rubyconcream

Nov 9, 2009

1. I bought an Acolyte Outfit from Rubyconcream, it arrived in good time and was exactly what I expected :D Thank you :aheartbea

2. Rubyconcream bought an MSD wig from me, and transaction was great! She was very friendly and paid quickly. She also responded to all PMs quickly, which I absolutely appreciate. Thank you again!

3. Bought 3 homemade dress from this seller. Very nice and fast shipping. I would gladly buy from again.

4. Rubyconcream bought a BF Kyle head. She was wonderfu to deal with. I held it for her and she didn't change her mind, I really appreciate that. I would not hesitate to sell or buy from her in the future.

5. I bought a homemade dress from Rubyconcream for my incoming MSD. She was super sweet to deal with, quick and easy communication and the item is just gorgeous! I can't wait to get my girl home to try it on. Thanks so much!

6. Rubyconcream is great to work with, shipping was like lightning and communication was superb!
      I would gladly buy again.

F2BM velcro jeans

7. 1+ positive for being a great seller. I bought a Bluefairy Sarang from Rubyconcream. She kept me well informed about shipping, she packed everything etc. And the doll arrived in 5 days from the US to Europe! Also she added a whole wardrobe full of extra clothes for the doll to wear! Very pleasant transaction.

8. I bought a volks waffle wig from rubycondream, I could not have gotten a better deal and am very happy with all aspects of the transaction

9. I just got my BF Kyle that I bought from her today! She is very easy to talk to. ^^ The clothes she included are lovely and Kyle is all clean and tight. Im very happy with our transaction! Thanks :)

10. Positive!

I bought an outfit from Rubyconcream, and everything went very well. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would do business with her again.

Thanks!

11. I bought a wig from Rubyconcream. Communication was good, she mailed it quickly and the wig arrived in good shape. Thanks!

12. I bought two pieces of clothing from Rubyconcream and everything was very nice! the clothes, the communication, and the shipping too! was very fast and also free shipping!!! which was even nicer!!! I would gladly make transactions with her again in the future. Thank you so much Rubyconcream!!!

13. Did a layaway for a BF Denis girl and Rubyconcream was lovely to deal with throughout, and included extras as well!

14. I bought a couple of MSD clothes from Rubyconcream and everything went wonderfully.

15. Rubyconcream bought a Ringdoll 1/3 body from me. She was always polite, communicative and very friendly. I highly reccommend her for any future transactions.

Thanks so much- hope you enjoy the body!

Mawgy

16. I bought a pair of d-y-eyes from Rubyconcream. They were packed nicely and she was a great to deal with. I would gladly buy from her again

Thanks
      ~Toki~

17. I bought a Volks DD s-bust from rubyconcream, and couldn't be happier. She responded quickly to messages, mailed right away, and packaged very carefully and creatively. I'd happily buy from her again! Thank you so much!

18. Got the sweetest little medieval outfit from rubyconcream - so well made, w/slashes on the sleeves & everything :D My new girl looks soooo sweet in it - thanks for a quick transaction. I'd definitely do business w/her again.

19. Bought a miko outfit from this seller. Shipping was fast commication wonderful and I am super happy.

20. I bought my Cye (Ringdoll Chai) from Rubyconcream. She was an absolute dream to deal with. She is extremely nice, wonderful, super sweet, friendly, and always replies to her messages. She kept me informed every step of the way through our transaction. Cye was shipped lightening fast and arrived in perfect condition and was packaged nicely. She described him very well through her sale thread and I knew exactly what to expect when I got him. He's gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. I wish all sellers were like Rubyconcream! I would definitely do buisness with her again, without a doubt and would recommend her to anyone.
      [​IMG]