1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rudy

Feb 20, 2008

1. If you ever have any transactions (buying or selling) with me, please leave your feedback for me.

Thanks! :)

2. Sold a body to dear Rudy and she was great to deal with. great communication.recommended!:)

3. Rudy did a commisoned peice of art from me. :) She was very nice and extremely prompt with getting the peice to me!! The peice is BEAUTIFUL, she is highly affordably and extremely quick. :D Very much worth the money spent! Thanks so much!

4. Comichub/Rudy commissioned me for her boy's face-up [AiL Bertram]. She paid quickly. Also she is a very very patient customer. Thank you very much for trusting me for doing face-up for your Oliver! ^_____^ I'm gladly accept your request for face-up again anytime you need me~! Thanks ne~ <333

5. I think it's okay to leave feedback for Rudy again! ^^v
      She commissioned me to do face-up for her another two dolls~ She paid so very quick. Great communication. Rudy is such a sweet person! I'm happy to do service for her once again :D

6. I bought a wig from Rudy. She was great with communication and made sure the package got to me.

7. I sold a doll head to Rudy on layaway. She made her payments on time and was great to communicate with. She was super nice in her PMs and I would love a chance to do business with her again! Thank you!

8. I purchased a gorgeous DollWhy LE Princess Diary gown from Rudy. It's breathtaking and the quality is fantastic. The transaction was very smooth with excellent communication. I can't recommend Rudy enough! ^___^

[​IMG]

Thank you again! My girl just loves her gown - it's a dream come true! <3333

9. Rudy bought an outfit set for me and she was a wonderful buyer.
      The communication was very regular and friendly from start to finish.
      I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much! :XD:

10. I bought Glati from Rudy. She is kind and helpfull saller :* Perfect communication and everything went smoth. I totally recomend her :*

Thanks again :*

11. bought a beyla fullset from Rudy~
      she is fast even though bkk wasnt in a good condition
      at that time but she was nice and replied promptly~
      would consider working with her again

thankyou~

12. Rudy commissioned me for her new dolls face-up. Everything went really nice and smooth. Rudy provided great communication and payment. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you very much!

13. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu ​

14. I bought from Ann a Glot wig and I must say the transaction was excellent! Shipping was prompt, communication was polite and cheerful. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ann again if need be.

Thank you again!

15. Bought a Glot head from Rudy. Transaction was smooth, communication was excellent and best of all, the head arrived securely packaged and in perfect condition. Great business. A+++

16. I bought a set of Glot horns from Rudy. The mail decided to be difficult, but Rudy was very communicative and helpful through it all! I would definitely buy from Rudy again. :3

17. I bought a body teenie Soom! Glot. She is very friendly and fast! All in good condiction! :)

18. I bought a Glati wig and outfit from Rudy and it was fantastic! So is she - great communication, really nice to work with and the items were in perfect condition. Highly recommend her.

19. I recently bought a pair of Glot wings from Rudy, there fab and just what my girl wanted.

Rudy kept in contact and shipped the wings and even give me a shipping number to track :)

Thanks again..

Would buy from again !!

20. Ruby commissioned me for a faceup.
      Friendly communication and fast payment. Everything go so smoothly. It was so nice to work with her! :)
      I'll highly recommend Ruby. Thank you again! ^^