1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ruiza

Feb 7, 2016

1. Hello! :) Please leave your feedback here^^

2. I bought an ANS Acheron head from Ruiza. The whole transaction went very smoothy. Ruiza always answered to my (many) questions in a timely manner, provide me pictures and send the head very quickly after I paid it. Thank you so much for this sale!
      I'll happily have other transactions with you :hug:

3. Leaving positive feedback for Ruiza. They purchased my Soom Garnet head and paid quickly. They let me know as soon as the head arrived as well. I definitely recommend them and would work with them again.

4. I've bought a Soom Trond from Ruiza and also a Dollzone body and everything was awesome! Ruiza packed the dolls perfectly, everything arrived in an awesome condition, with some nice gifts! The conversation was overall fast and pleasant, Ruiza had no problems to provide extra pictures and answered all my questions very nicely! I wouldn't hesitate buying from Ruiza again!

5. I bought a Soom North Outfit & fantasy legs from Ruiza.
      Both items were in perfect condition, well packed and fast shipping.
      Thank you from a smooth transaction.

6. I bought a DZ limited edition doll from Ruiza. The transaction went very smoothly and the doll arrived very quickly. I am very pleased :) She was also very well packaged.

7. Hello! I purchased a white dz body and Ruiza was very clear with communication! I knew what was happening the whole time and the body arrived before the estimated arrival date!

Very happy with the purchase!

8. I bought a DZ Deer Boy event doll from Ruiza. It was a very pleasant transaction, the doll was shipped promptly and very well packaged. I can definitely recommend Ruiza as a seller and would certainly do business with them again. :)

9. I bought a DollZone Moon dragon from Ruiza, and everything went perfectly. Communication was excellent, and Ruiza shipped it out quickly and extremely well packaged. I would definitely buy from Ruiza again. Thanks! :)

10. I bought a Dollzone Freddy-2 head from Ruiza ^.^
      She contacted me after seeing my wtb thread and communication was great, quick replies to questions.
      Package was verry well wraped, head greatly protected ^.^
      I Definitly recommend buying from Ruiza!
      Thank you so much again <3

11. I bought a Soom Crow fullset from Ruiza, and they were really patient with me throughout the whole transaction and put up with my unreasonable demands too. Everything was packed very well and nothing was out of place, so combined with their responsiveness I'd definitely buy from them again!

12. Ruiza answered my ad about a Doll Leaves MSD boy body. Replies were prompt and polite. The doll was as described and was packaged well. Thank you very much!

13. I bought a Dollzone DongDong from Ruiza, and it was an excellent transaction- the doll was shipped fast and it was packed super safely, so that it arrived to me without damage. The communication was also very good. I recommend Ruiza to other buyers and sellers :)

14. I purchased a Lami set from Ruiza and the transaction went smoothly. The doll was shipped fast and packed well. Communication was good and I would do business with Ruiza again. Thank you very much~

15. I have bought a soom doll from Ruiza . She is so kind and patient. The doll was shipped fast and safely. If possible ,I am willing to make business with her again!