1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ruki

Apr 12, 2014

1. Had better put one up for people to leave their feedback.

2. I sold a head to Ruki, payment and communication was very prompt and they let me know as soon as the item arrived :) would definitely do business with again, great buyer, thank you so much!

3. Ruki bought a JDF body from me and was super patient as I hadto wait to ship it and then customs took its time. Very patient and an awesome person. I would definitely reccommend Ruki. :) no problems at all !!

Thanks so much and hope you enjoy the new body.

4. Ruki bought a Little Rebel Svein head from me with a short layaway. Very nice buyer and let me know immediatly when the doll arrived :D 10/10!

5. Ruki was an absolute perfect buyer. Ruki bought a Mirodoll body from me on a very short layaway. All payments were on time and Ruki messaged me when the body made it home. Not only was this order so easy, Ruki is just such a nice person and a dream to deal with :D

6. Ruki, brought a Luts Model delf body from me. Ruki, was very fast to reply, very polite to talk to and very patient with me as I checked the shipping twice[for two different boxes]. Ruki, Let me know when the body had arrived safe and sound with no damages to the box [was worried the box would be damaged]. Ruki is a lovely person and great to trade with. 10 out of 10, would do it again. :blush

7. Ruki amswered to my wtb thread on human magnet ears for supia. The parcel arrived in a great shape, I got some cute extras. Thank you!

8. Very positive feedback for Ruki. I bought an Aprilstory body, great communication, fast shipping, all good! Thank you! Would surely do business with again!!

9. Ruki bought a AH Zion from me on layaway. Ruki was a pleasure to do a transaction with, always on time for layaway payment. I'm so glad he loves zion as much as I did
      Enjoy ruki <3

10. Ruki purchased a LLDT Edria head on a Loongsoul body hybrid from me.
      The proposed layaway plan was perfectly reasonable and payment were spot on - even paid off the doll early.
      During the short exchange Ruki has been pleasant to talk to and let me know about the save arrival.
      I can recommend Ruki as a buyer and would do transactions again without hesitations.

11. Ruki purchased a DOD Outfit off me and the whole thing went swimmingly! Prompt payment, good communication and let me know when the outfit arrived(though there was a little bit of a scare with the post and the Christmas rush, oh boy! 2 weeks became nearly 2 months, luckily the item arrived undamaged and to it's new owner! :) )

Enjoy your outfit Ruki, and Merry Early Christmas!

12. Ruki bought outfits from me.She paid right away and let me know that it arrived without any problem. I definitely recommend her ! :)

13. Ruki bought an outfit from me, and the transaction was smooth and pleasant! Good communication, and very patient with international shipping. :) Thanks again!

14. Ruki purchased a l'Armoire de DanDan Nightingale head from me and the transaction was seamless! Everything went smoothly, communication was prompt and pleasant, and payment was swift! I would 100% work with Ruki again!

Thanks so much for everything!

15. :pcupcake:bcupcake Positive Transaction :bcupcake:pcupcake
      @Ruki purchased a set of Sadol Outfit from me. They were really friendly, and quick to pay! Transaction was smooth and i would definitely deal with them again! Thank you very much ^-^

16. Ruki bought a set of YOSD dress from me. Communication was great, payment was fast, and Ruki is very understanding. A very nice buyer!

17. Ruki bought a head from me and was very patient! I appreciated it as a few things went wrong on my end. Thank you so much this is POSITIVE feedback.

18. Positive

Ruki bought some doll stands from me. they paid quickly and were very friendly. Shipping of course took some time from Canada to them, but they were super patient and let me know when they arrived as well. would def do business again!!

19. I sold Miracledoll Vic head to Ruki and it was very positive experience. :) Great communication, and payment was made quickly. The whole process was very smooth and friendly. Thank you!:love

20. @Ruki bought a Dlace accessory from me. They were polite and friendly in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the parcel had arrived. I would highly recommend them as a buyer. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction :thumbup