1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Rumiko

Sep 21, 2011

1. I did a trade from *Rumiko, her DIM Laia head for clothes+money from me.
      Great communication and shipped as mentioned! It was smooth sailing throughout!

2. I sold *Rumiko my Rosette Fir; the transaction went swimmingly and I would feel totally comfortable doing business with her again. Thanks!

3. Feedback Positive
      I bought a Soom doll from *Rumiko : she's in a perfect condition, the doll was very well packed. Fast shipping, very good communication, i recommend *Rumiko for your transactions ;) ! Thank you so much ^^

4. I bought MSD clothes from *Rumiko. Communication was great and friendly and she shipped out the items quickly.
      Would glady deal with her again! :)
      Thank you!

5. I bought a MSD corset, socks and a pair of shoes from Rumiko and I'm very happy with the transaction. The things are beautiful, communication was great and I would not hesitate to buy from R again. ^_^

6. I bought a MNF A-line body from *Rumiko. Everything went smoothly. Would recommend! :)

7. *Rumiko. purchased several items from me. She was super friendly and prompt in all communication and payment ^^. We had very pleasant transactions and I highly recommend her!

8. I bought a FL Sarang head from *Rumiko. She was very polite and nice during the whole transaction. She even held the head for me for a few days even thou she had bad experience with that before.
      The head was just as described and it was shipped very safely with loads of bubblewrapping. Recommend *Rumiko as a seller and would love to buy from her again in the future. :) Thank you!

9. Rumiko is very kind, she bought a fairyland set from me
      Every thing was perfect! Thanks!

10. I bought boots for my Sid to Rumiko and everything went very good ! Very fast delivery and very good communication. Thank you !

11. I bought a TTYA skirt from Rumiko. It was shipped fast and was perfect condition. Recommend as seller!

12. *Rumiko joined my GO and was a great split partner. She informed me of when her items arrived and was quick to pay her invoices. I would love to have her in on a future order. :)

13. Rumiko bought my Soom Nephelin dragon wings. She was worried about shipping the wings from the USA to Russia, as it can be very expensive. So we agreed to split the shipping costs. She paid right away and let me know as soon as the wings arrived. I'd be happy to do business with her again. :)

14. Rumiko bought doll outfits, wig, and a pair of ED eyes from me.
      The communication is prompt and pleasant, and she also made fast payment.
      Great buyer!!! :D

15. Rumiko purchased from me the summer event steampunk wings from Fairyland about a week ago. She replied quickly to every one of my messages, always with great communication, paid right away, and let me know when the package arrived to her house ^^.

I will gladly deal with her again in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you soo much sweetie ^^ !!

16. Bought an Oasisdoll Linglan head from Rumiko. Everything went fine. Communication great, package well packed. Looking for the next deal with her ;) Thank you!

17. Rumiko bought a C-line boy body from me, she was very prompt with her layaway and let me know when it arrived
      Thanks again!

18. I bought a silver wig from Rumiko. She's a great seller. I love the wig, just as described. Packaged well and shipped well. Would buy from again!

19. Rumiko bought a sionna head feeple60, was a very fast transaction and she is very comunicative ;) thank you so much !

20. I bought black pair of Mako eyes from Rumiko. She was very helpful, friendly and the transaction went perfect. I'd be happy to deal with her again. C: