1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Rumiko

Sep 21, 2011

1. *Rumiko bought a MNF body from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. The communication was great and she is very friendly buyer. I would sell to her again!

2. I purchased a pair of 12mm eyes and everything went Great~ communication,shipping and packaging All A+++ Thank you :daisy

3. I sold Littlefee Lewi OE + SP faceplates to *Rumiko. Great buyer to work with! Perfect communication, instant payment and they let me know when the faceplates arrived. Thanks so much!

4. I bought a pair of ED eyes from *Rumiko. It could not have been a smoother transaction---prompt shipment, quick responses, super friendly. :) I would absolutely recommend this seller. :D

5. Rumiko bought a Fairyland outfit from me and I could not be happier. She paid off the layaway early, kept in great communication, and has just been wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend her!

6. I bought to Rumiko a body from oasisdoll, everything arrived well :aheartbea, she always was very kind and very concerned about the movements of the parcel. I recommend her 100% it was a pleasure to buy her. :daisy

7. I sold some minifee items to Rumiko recently and everything was perfect. The transaction was smooth, friendly and the only hassles were the postal strike in Europe :D
      I would deal again with Rumiko anytime!

8. I sold a ltf faceplate to Rumiko and all was perfect with a fast payment and a really nice communication. Thanks a lot !

9. I bought Pano horns from Rumiko and it was a wonderful transaction !

Very good communication, shipped very quickly, and well wrapped, it was a pleasure, I recommand of course !

Thank you so much ;)

10. *Rumiko sold me a Minifee Sarang (full doll) and was just so amazing to work with. Doll was shipped immediately, arrived quickly, packaged well and I just couldn't be happier. Thank you so much !! <3

11. I purchased an Elf Doll head from Rumiko and she was a delight to work with - very co-operative. The head arrived today and it was packed very well and is as described. Thank you Rumiko!

12. Rumiko sold me a pair of fairyland hands. She was great with communication, shipped promptly, and packed the hands carefully. I would happily buy from her again :)

13. *Rumiko purchased two Volks outfit set from me. She is very sweet with her messages and sends payment promptly. Highly recommended. Thank you for the smooth transaction! :daisy

14. POSITIVE ^-^

I sold *Rumiko a pair of SOOM Migma horns and the transaction went perfectly :)
      I would happy do business with them again! Thank you :D

15. Rumiko purchased Fairyland F65 Angela pants from me and it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you and I hope to deal with you again! :D

16. Leaving positive feedback for *Rumiko. I sold her a Soom body. Quick payment and perfect communication! She was wonderful to work with. Thank you so much!

17. I bought some Dollbakery eyes from *Rumiko. They were prompt with communication and kept me updated with shipping. The package arrived safely, thanks again!

18. Positive feedback, five stars!:)
      I was glad to the deal with Rumiko.
      I sold head of Amber SOOM with FaceUp by BelovedA. A deal passed very well and quickly.
      I was glad to do for you a surprise with a wig Alpaca.
      Similarly thank you, that you did not forget to say that a parcel arrived.
      Excellent customer, I will be a soviet to have business again!

19. Rumiko took part in my Feeple split, and the transaction went smoothly. :)
      Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with! :D
      Thank you so much <3

20. I bought a Fairyland Crystal from Rumiko, the transaction went well and quickly, communication was excellent. She let me know when she received the payment and when the doll was shipped. A pleasure to work with and would do it again any time! :3nodding: