1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Runa

Mar 16, 2010

1. Here is a feedback thread for me :)
      If I've bought anything from you, please leave a comment about your experience!
      If you've bought anything from me, please do the same!

Thank you!
      :chocoberry:truffle:whitetruffle

2. Runa bought a DOD Tender E-an outfit from me! She was very easy to communicate with and payed promptly. Thank you for the awesome transaction! ♥

3. she bought a MNF head and the transaction went smooth, and good comunication. thanks :)

4. Runa painted my Domuya Fin head. It was really great communication, and she is a true professional! I highly recommend Runa and her work!

:cloverThank you :clover

5. Runa bought soom eyes from me, great tranzaction, fast payment and PMs, I highly recommend :)

6. I sold a MNF Juri '08 head to Runa. She was very friendly, completely understanding and all around just a wonderful person to work with! Thanks Runa!

7. I bought a gorgeous luts wig from Runa, she sent it very quickly and had excellent communication, a excellent seller thanks so much!

8. I bought an amazingly well modified MNF Eliya head from Runa and I couldn't be more satisfied!

The head was modified and painted by her and she is absolutely beautiful!!

The communication was good and clear, and the head arrived very well packed! I can't stop looking at her!

Runa is a true professional and I'll take a good care of her work! =)

100% positive and highly recommended seller! Thank you so much!

9. Runa has made a stunning and professional Face up for my Avalanche. He is really cute and beautiful ^^
      Quick and friendly replies, fast and safe shipping.

I highly recommend Runa!!!

Thank you very much ^^

10. I sold volks yosd girl body to Runa. it was past payment and past replies. She mentioned she got it in safety for me. I recommend Runa. Thank you so much!