1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ruofei

Jul 30, 2011

1. I bought a dollie top from ruofei.

She was kind, easy to communicate with, and sent the item out very fast.
      Thanks so much for such a pleasant sale, from both me and my girl! :)

2. I bought an outfit set from roufei. The transaction went smoothly. She answered pm quickly and shipped out the item very fast. The outfit set is in condition as described. Thanks so much for everything~

3. I sold a head to ruofei through layaway. She paid it off very quickly and earlier than the set deadline. She was very friendly and understanding as a buyer. I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you very much.

4. Purchase a dress set from Ruofei, goos communication and fast shipping thank you ^^

5. I bought a SD16 top from Ruofei - communication was very friendly and the top arrived real fast. I am very pleased with it, it looks beautiful :) Would definitely buy from her again!

6. I bought a head from Roufei. It was a lovely transaction, communication was great and the head arrived quickly well packaged.

7. I bought some SD16 clothing from Ruofei and she was wonderful to deal with, friendly, quick to reply to my pm's, quick to ship. Great Transaction! Will gladly deal with again! Thank you!

8. I got Kanon head from Ruofei, everything's perfect:)
      Thank you very much!

9. I adopted a Miruku from ruofei, communication was very prompt and she shipped really quickly. Miruku arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend ruofei as a seller. :)

10. Bought a Switch outfit from Ruofei and the transaction was perfect! Item was well packed and arrived quickly. Thanks very much :D

11. Another perfect transaction with ruofei, purchase a pair of hand from her, good communication and fast shipping. The item were carefully wrap I would love to purchase from her again.

12. I bought another couple of outfits from ruofei. She provides excellent and friendly communication, answers questions quickly, ships items immediately and follows up on package arrival. I have dealt with ruofei before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. I recommend her 110%!! Thank you so much!!

13. I bought a urethane eyes and the communication and transaciton was very nice! My eyes arrived very safely packaged! I would love to deal with her again!! I recommend her 100%

14. I purchased a wig from Ruofei. Her communication was great and the item is as described. Thank you!

15. I bought from Ruofei amazing ctystal kitten outfit for yosd. Communication was great. Shipping really fast.

Thank You so much!

16. I bought a YoSD wig from Ruofei. Ruofei shipped the item right away and communication was great. I would buy from Ruofei again. Thank you!!

17. I purchased a couple sets of eyes from ruofei. What can I say that I haven't already said before?! Quick and friendly messaging, lovely product that was wrapped securely and shipped lighting quick. She an absolutely wonderful person whom I have dealt with before and hope to do so again. Thank you so very much!

18. Excellent seller!!! Super fast shipping, friendly and frequent communication, it was a wonderful experience overall!!! The wig arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged! Would definitely do business with ruofei again, highly recommended!!! A++++

19. I bought two wigs from Ruofei.
      Everything went smooth and pleasant.
      And the wigs are beautiful <3
      Thank you so much!

20. I purchased a pair of SD size shirts from user "ruofie" and am very pleased with the transaction. The seller had great communication, provided a tracking number, and packed the items safely. I'd do business with them again anytime.
      Thank you very much!