1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ruofei

Jul 30, 2011

1. I bought a Volks x BTSSB dress set from ruofei.

She answered a WTB that I posted, provided pictures and shipped out quickly She was lovely to deal with and I would happily buy from her again.

2. I had great transaction with ruofei, she bought from me Volks Michele head, great communication and she paid promptly, and she let me know soon as she gets the doll :) very recommend buyer +

thank you very much :D

3. I bought a Volks F48 head from ruofei. She always reply PMs nicely & fast.
      She let me got a layaway and immediately sent the head after full payment was done, which is arrived well packaged, in a good condition. I even got some little gifts~ XD

I couldn't thank you more! I'm glad to deal with you.
      Would not hesitate to have a transaction again if there's any chance in the future ^_^

4. I bought a Volks Lorina head from Ruofei and she was super patient throughout the whole transaction. I had asked for a rather long layaway but she was willing and direct with what she wanted. It was an easy transaction and Ruofei was nice enough to darken my girl's brows for me.

Her faceups are really delicate and beautiful-- I'm so glad I got my dream girl and painted by an artist I highly admire ; v;

The head was packaged very well and shipped promptly-- I never had to worry about the seller not responding to me * U*

Thank you so much!

5. ruofei sold a Yeon-Ho dreaming head to me.

Communication was great; she was a very kind and helpful seller, and shipped the head in good time, as soon as I could pay the full amount.
      Thanks very much - I absolutely love this boy! :D

6. I bought GR lorina hand from ruofei.
      Good seller!perfect transaction!

7. I bought Volks MSD fist Hand Part from Ruofei. It was excellent transaction, Ruofei is great seller, I recommend her!! Thank you very much

8. I sold a SD16 doll to Ruofei and it was a perfect transaction. Fast payment & great communication, couldn't be happier! I'd love to deal with her again in future. Highly Recommended. Thanks a lot again!

9. Ruofei bought a Ami head from me, communication was great:)
      I would love to deal with her again!

10. Ruofei responded to my WTB thread for a Volks WS SD16 girl body, and gave me a very reasonable price. Her communication was good, and she let me know her shipping schedule, as well as giving me the tracking number when she shipped the package. A very good transaction -- thanks so much, ruofei! :thumbup:cheer

11. Ruofei sold me a Volks doll and the transaction ws perfect, communication excellent, everything nice, doll well packaged and shipped quickly. I'm very happy and highly recommend her as a seller!

12. I purchased 3 pairs of Volks eyes from Ruofei on a split. Her communication was prompt and kind, she shipped out the eyes when she received them from Volks. My eyes arrived in perfect condition and exactly as I imagined! They were packaged very carefully which I really appreciate.

I would definitely work with Ruofei again anytime. She is a wonderful and responsible seller.

Thank you again!

13. I adopted Volks head from Ruofei on layaway. She was a great seller. Good transaction, Fast in shipping and package was well pack with super safety bubble!! Would love to deal with her again! Thank you so much XD

14. I bought a rosenlied xmas dress set from ruofei! And it was a transaction full of pleasure! Everything arrived quickly in a perfect condition! Ruofei was always kind and I would never hesiatate to deal with Ruofei again! :aheartbea

15. Bought a Sadol outfit set from Ruofei. Swift communication, fast shipping, and I honestly forgot I'd bought the outfit used--it looked like new! 10/10

16. I've done another transaction with ruofei
      as always, she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

17. I bought a Switch dress from ruofei - she was kind enough to allow layaway and shipped the outfit out asap once I was finished paying it off. It arrived safe and sound in perfect condition. I'd gladly buy from her again ♥

18. Took part on a Fairyland split. Great communication, fast shippment, savely packed. Highly recommended. Would love to deal with ruofei again. :aheartbea

19. I bought a Rosenlied Holiday's Child bebe from ruofei and she was wonderful to deal with, friendly, quick to reply to my pm's. Great Transaction! Will gladly deal with again! Thank you!

20. I purchased a Feeple60 Tan Elf Celine head from Ruofei. She was very kind, always responsive and a FAST shipper!! Thank you so much!!