1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ruofei

Jul 30, 2011

1. I joined a Fairyland split with Ruofei for the Celine fullset outfit and props. She is an incredibly kind and brilliant host. Responds to messages quickly. I even received the fullset box. Thank you kindly and would love to deal with again!

2. I joined a split hosted by ruofei.
      Her communication was friendly, helpful, and she kept me well informed of the order status and what-not.
      The items themselves were posted quickly, and are absolutely beautiful -- thanks so much for making my first split a pleasant and easy one! :)

3. I joined a Celine Steampunk split with Ruofei for the Celine wig. She answer all my questions with very big patiently. Highly recommended

4. another great transaction with ruofei
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend !
      thank you!!

5. another wonderful transaction with ruofei
      everything was perfect !
      highly recommend !
      thank you!!

6. I purchased Volks May and Mina from Ruofei. She was great with communication, shipped the dolls incredibly quickly, and pack to them safely. Fantastic to buy from!

7. Bought a madoka head, excellent seller!! She replied my messages quickly and answered all my questions in detail, very friendly and pretty much shipped my doll the next day, head arrived well packed, mummified on bubble wraps. I will definitely purchase from her in the future! Thank you!

8. I bought SDC May from Ruofei, excellent seller, the communication was great, shipping very fast and very safely packaged, 100% positive

9. Sold a volks doll head to Ruofei. Prompt payment and excellent communication. Thanks for a super smooth and easy transaction. As well as notifying me upon receipt. Thanks.

10. I got a Volks Mina from ruofei and it's absolutely perfect, as described; great communication, fast shipping and the doll was safely packaged. This was a flawless transaction and I hope to deal with her again in the future.

Thank you! <3

11. I just bought a Fairyland FeePle60 Moe line Tan Mirwen from Ruofei and she was a great seller and easy to work with. She shipped as promised and it arrived quickly. Packaged well. Doll is gorgeous and she arrived with her extras. Thank you so much, it was a hassle free transaction. Would deal with again.

12. Ruofei sold a gorgeous Fairyland tan Celine, with other goodies, to me. She shipped instantly and communication was great! Truly an A+ seller!

13. I bought Sadol honey63 from Roufei with layaway plan. The body condition is great and arrived safely. A+ Seller

14. I bought a Rosenlied Holiday's Child Miu (Reverie ver.) Head from ruofei and this is the second time I had transaction with she.
      Everything was perfect ! Highly recommend ! Thank you!!

15. I have ask roufei for volks exchange head, Everything was smooths as plan, when the head arrived it's been package securely, safe and sound, Thank you so much!

16. I bought a Feeple 60 Rin from ruofei, and it was a great transaction! Rin arrived safe and sound, and I love her! Thanks for the pleasant transaction! <3

17. I bought a Kanadoll Adrian from Ruofei. She replied my WTB thread and answered all my questions. She's a great person to deal with, she's kind and her replies are fast. The doll head was very well wrapped and arrived without any problem to my home.
      Thank you so much!!!

18. I bought a FL Pukifee faceplate Soso&Pupu from ruofei - she shipped him quickly and was very prompt and friendly in her communication. I'd definitely recommend her as a seller - thank you for a very pleasant transaction!:D

19. I bought a Luts 2015 summer event head with company face-up from ruofei.
      Ruofei is nice and easy to communicate with.
      The head was packed very safely and beautifully, professionally done.
      Everything is in great condition and as described.
      I also got two free cookies ^v^

Thank you so much, Ruofei. I'd love to deal with you again! :D

20. Bought a fairyland head from ruofei. She is extremely professional and gets your stuff shipped quick and safe. Thank you :)