1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ruofei

Jul 30, 2011

1. I purchased an FL RealFee May and Pano Layaway from Ruofei. Absolutely wonderful transaction! :D She answered all of my questions, shipped promptly, and was just generally incredibly sweet to work with Ruofei. I absolutely recommend her. Thank you very much!

2. Roufei helps me with volks exchange head business, everything was smooths and everything fellow as plan! I really appreciated!

3. I purchased a Minifee RFA head from ruofei. It arrived safely, wrapped in many layers of bubble wrap and padding. I could not have asked for a more pleasant transaction and highly recommend them as a seller!

4. I bought a Fairyland LTF Soso faceplate from ruofei and it was a perfect transaction! She even sent the parcel to my mom's house as I was in holidays. Perfect smooth transaction, thanks again!

5. I took part in a Lucywen split run by ruofei for the centaur body and wings + connector. Great communication, kept me updated with the order and understanding with my payments on the layaway! Very helpful when figuring out shipping and packaged everything safely. Overall perfect split transaction. Would love to take part in another split hosted by ruofei again. Thank you! A+

6. I bought fullset Alain from ruofei.
      It was a great transaction, the set was in good condition just like she wrote!
      Her shipping was very quick, and the packaging was very safe!
      She's a wonderful person to buy from :) Thank you~

7. Good Seller!
      I bought a LUTS SD girl body for my friend from this user, they were good about communication and the doll arrived safe and sounds despite the post offices rough handling of the box! Thank you!

8. I bought a pair of Dollflower eyes from @ruofei and she shipped them perfectly, and even gave some gifts to me. She was very friendly, replied promptly and shipped quickly! I would love to do business with her again! Thank you dear!

9. I recently purchased a pair of dollflower eyes from ruofei and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. ruofei was always so kind and friendly, answered really fast to my messages and sent the eyes to me in an split on an eye. I have no doubt at all that I will buy from her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much ^^ !!!

10. Positive feedback! ☺
      Bought a volks luna with a switch body on layaway from Ruofei. Everything went smoothly and perfect. Thank you so much ❤

11. I bought a Volks SD17 RG Williams from ruofei via layaway and they were great. They had quick, friendly communication. Shipped the doll out very fast and he came just as described. I would happily recommend them as a seller to anyone.

Thank you for the smooth transaction.

12. I bought two SDM girls from ruofei. The transaction went perfectly and they came very well packaged! They're both lovely, thank you so much!

13. I bought a Lati doll from Ruofei e the transaction was perfect, doll arrived quickly, well packaged, as described, everything went smoothly. Great communication too! Highly recommended!

14. I bought two pairs of Dollflower eyes from ruofei - everything was packaged very securely, communication was super friendly and very fast and she shipped my items quickly as well! I would be happy to deal with her anytime :)

15. Positive feedback
      Bought a volks jo march fullset from Ruofei on layaway. Everything went smoothly and perfect. Thank you dear ❤❤❤❤

16. I purchased a fullset SDGR Lucia from Ruofei. Everything went extremely well. Great seller, highly recommend!

17. Purchased a doll from ruofei. She was friendly in communication, and patient when I had to find other forms of payment due to my country's restrictions on currency. Thanks for the two gifts that came along with her too!

I would definitely recommend ruofei as a seller and would not hesitate to do business with her again.

18. Purchased a Volks DD Saber Lily from ruofei on layaway. They were happy to work with my situation, and shipped her out fast when I paid her off early. They were always in great communication with me and kept meticulous track of payments made so that I knew exactly how much was remaining and which month I paid x amount in! She was nicely packaged and arrived without any damage. I would gladly do business with them again.

19. Bought a Volks SDM from ruofei and I’ve never had a smoother transaction :) My questions and all photos were provided promptly, and the doll came as described! I highly recommend her and would definitely deal with her again.

20. I bought Volks SD from Roufei and it was a great transaction. Communication was smooth and shipping was made on the day she promised. Great seller.

Thank you!