1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ruppychan

Jul 15, 2010

1. Feedback for ruppychan

Please leave feedback for me once our transaction had been completed! Thanks so much! :dance

2. Ruppychan commissioned a hoodie from me and was extremely patient, fun to talk to, and incredible to work with! Would love to make more things for in the future!

3. ruppychan bought a shirt from our last update. Quick with payment and a delight to work with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

4. Ruppychan bought a SD sized skateboard, everything went really well payment was quick, lets me know when it arrives!
      its a great working with her!
      thanks alot!!!!

5. Im a he Kori >w<;

6. Thank you all ^w^ <3

7. sry about that
      Edit::
      Ruppychan bought a SD sized skateboard, everything went really well payment was quick, lets me know when it arrives!
      its a great working with him!
      thanks alot!!!!

8. XD Its ok hun <3 and thanks to you too XD <3

9. Ruppychan bought some clothes from me and it was a very good transaction. He let me know when the clothes arrived - good buyer!

10. Ruppychan bought my Dollzone Dragon tiny on a short layaway from me. He was good with communication. Paid with good time, a great buyer!

11. Sorry I should have leave feedback earlier >.<
      I sold ruppychan dolomi outfits and fantasy parts. She was awesome! Very friendly in communication and she kept me posted all the time. I enjoyed the transaction between us. Thank you!

12. Sold a customised handmade furwig to ruppychan. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

13. ruppy bought a shirt from me, and of course everything went smoothly! Thank you so much Ruppy! <3

14. ruppychan bought a delf Moon head from me. She's really nice, sweet, friendly and fast at replys. Quick payment. I'll deal with her again with no doubt! Highly recommended!! :)

Thank you very very much!! :D

15. Ruppychan bought a Soom Onyx/Chrom hybrid from me. He was super friendly, kept up good communication and even paid before the agreed-upon date! I would be happy to do business again~ ^_^

16. Ruppychan bought a SOOM male Amber/Obsidius from me. good communication and pay in time. thank you for you give the lovely doll a new home. ^-^

17. she had a treat that she was looking for a soom grit outfit.
      I had one for sell so I pmd.
      she diddnt had the money on that moment but she could pay me in about 2 months I sayd it was ok.
      we kept contact.

after we spoke for a day and what the costs would be she pmd me that the would pm me when she send the money.,
      but I diddnt got a pm or the money.

I pmed het a couple times.
      no answere.
      she could at least send me an pm that she diddnt want it anymore.

so sorry but negative feedback

18. after a while she send me she was been ill, and still wanted the outfit

she had send me the money and i the outfit.
      onley tha mail tok verry long.
      like a month/
      she just pmd me she had it and she sended me pictures of het doll with the outfit.

have a lot of fun with it.

so the negative first will me positive now
      :lol:

19. ruppychan purchased a kimochi hoodie from me. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. She even sent a pic of her little one wearing it. :)
      A++ buyer

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

20. I sold my LTF Reni to ruppychan, and everything went flawlessly. Great buyer...quick payment...couldn't ask for better :)